Countdown to Game Release

Hey, everyone!

We have under three hours left until Peril In Pemberley is released and I don't know about you, but I am totally excited and cannot wait! I'm definitely buying a copy as soon as I can and I'm also really grateful that they're releasing a downloadable version as well. I'm counting down the minutes and I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving as well. :)
Peril in Pemberley Poll
  1. How excited are you for Peril in Pemberley?
    1. Super excited!!!! :D
      22.22%
    2. SO EXCITED!
      11.11%
    3. Excited! :)
      11.11%
    4. I'm too full from Thanksgiving to answer.
      55.56%
A - ala - watchful alertness
L - lokahi - working with unity
O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
H - ha'aha'a - humility
A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture

Comments

• So apparently, the game's been rescheduled for release on December 15. So that gives us time to enjoy the Haunted Garden and Formula for Danger in the meantime. The reschedule just adds to the anticipation and I totally can't wait!
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • Darn! Well, at least I have some more time to decorate the house :)
  • True! That'll give all of us a chance to get through with what's needed before being consumed by the game. By the way, has anyone seen the pictures that have been posted on the website? They look AMAZING! I'm so excited, I can't wait!
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • Thanks for telling me @VictoryRose!  They are beautiful aren't they!!  I love the one of the horse!

YAY miss clue!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • I found out about this Miss Clue on a YouTube video =D I may have heard about Miss Clue couple years ago but I don't remember. I think this series is awesome and I'm thankful for another adventure game to play while waiting for a Nancy Drew game to come out :D
  • edited November 2015
    yea i love miss clue too! have you tried playing the haunted garden yet?! its epic! and i love the ending :D

• Doodlepufflove said:

yea i love miss clue too! have you tried playing the haunted garden yet?! its epic! and i love the ending :D

Yeah in fact, that was the first Miss Clue game I played! Someone actually did video walkthroughs for Haunted Garden and Formula for Danger and I thought I would want to try out this game =)
  • Wow that is totally cool @Guest815996 , I'll have to check them out!  

hey, I was wondering, I have lots of miss clue pictures, if you wanted I could post them so you could use one as your profile picture if you would like!

See you around!

ColourzRNice2
  • I just saw that Amazon still hasn't updated the website yet with new titles, but that doesn't mean we should fret because I know the game is still going to arrive. I can't wait to get my own wristband! How cool are they? We get to have a mystery on our hands wherever we go and I for one, cannot wait for it. The wristband (and the game) is what I'm most excited for. :)
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • Oh wow the wrist bands are sooo pretty!!!  I can't wait!  I have never had a game come like this, so it will be so exciting when it come in the mail!!

Thanks for the update @VictoryRose
    ColourzRNice2