would you rather?

2»

Comments

• PinkyB said:

None of the above LOL.

Would you rather live in a log cabin in the Tundra or live with penguins in Antarctica?

Penguins! So long as I have a house there too.

Would you rather build a gingerbread house or a snow-fort?
  • Live with penguins! I love penguins!

Would you rather:

Have no presents at Christmas
    Or
    Don't celebrate with family at Christmas?
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • no presents! christmas isn't about the presents, its about being with family.

would you rather set off your own fireworks on the fourth of july and the police catch you but leave you off with a warning, or just watch fireworks on tv
    twd
    hey, walker bait.
  • Probably watch them on TV cause a I don't want to cause trouble! I don't celebrate the Fourth of July though heh.

Would you rather:

Get IP banned on VFK for a month
    Or
    Have power out for a month?
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • ip banned on vfk for a month. vfk isn't a big deal to me anymore lol. im honestly only on for their stuff for christmas but i only pop in once in a while.

would you rather shove icecream in your mouth until you get a really bad brain freeze or drink a smoothie really fast so you get a bad brain freeze
    twd
    hey, walker bait.
  • Umm, neither?  I guess I would choose the second!

Would you rather go and chop down your own fresh Christmas tree, or have it snow on Christmas eve?

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Snow on Christmas eve!

Would you rather decorate the inside of your house or the outside of your house?
  • Oh tough one! hmm, Okay I gotta say outside, because my decorations are so cool they need to be seen by all.

Okay would you rather, know what you are getting for Christmas or be surprised?
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • be surprised

would you rather have no thanksgiving or no christmas
    twd
    hey, walker bait.
  • Easy, no thanksgiving!

Would you rather stay home and drink  hot chocolate and watch Christmas movies, or go to one of those big parades in the cold? (like the thanksgiving day parade)
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• parade, considering im basically doing the first one now lol

would you rather make a snow angel or a snowman
    twd
    hey, walker bait.