The Paige Diaries: Season 1, Part 1

November 11th, 2015

Dear Diary...

Scene: Morning

Beep, beep, beep. Went my alarm clock. Again. It was 6:30 AM, ugh! Why do I have to wake up for school so early? It's ridiculous! School starts at nine o'clock, why do I have to wake up two hours and thirty minutes before?? Let's see... I have to eat breakfast, bathe, get dressed, and drive to school. Hmm... Maybe I do have to wake up early. But 6:30? Come on!

I groaned and forced myself out of the bed. I was wearing the cutest pajamas ever, by the way. I silenced the alarm clock, annoyed by all of it's beeping, be quiet! Yawning and stretching, I walked out of my bedroom and smelled homemade waffles coming from the kitchen. Yum, I love waffles. The delicious smell cleared away my annoyance of the time, so I cheerfully walked down the stairs to greet my mom. Only she knew how to make homemade waffles.

Or so I thought. I walked into the kitchen and saw my 17 year old sister, Beatrice, cooking waffles while listening to music. She was trying another family recipe again. Great, this is going to be a disaster! No offence, but every time my sister tries a new recipe, it never works out. One time she tried to bake brownies using my dad's recipe. Well, for starters, they didn't even look like a brownie. In fact, they weren't even brown! How is that even possible??

Me: Let me guess... Trying mom's recipe? -Grins-

Beatrice: Oh hey! Yeah I am, they're going to taste great! -Smiling and shouting over the music-

Me: Oh really? -Chuckles-

Beatrice: Whatever! -Laughs-

We continued to chat as we do everyday. We talked about a nightmare she had. She had a bad hair day. Ooh, what a terrible nightmare! My sister is a diva, everybody knows that. But hey, I don't judge.

Scene: School

I ate breakfast, washed, and got dressed. Beatrice drove us to school, it was only a 15 minute drive. Not long enough. I want more time to listen to my favorite songs. Plus, my school stinks! It's boring, classes can be hard, I don't even have any friends there! In fact, most people don't really seem to notice me. I'm like a shadow. My old school in my old town was great, I was really popular too. Sometimes I connect with my old friends there, like video chatting and stuff.

We walked into school. Tons of "Hey Beatrice!". I don't get it, how was Beatrice able to make so many friends here? Not that she is a bad person, but this school is so dull! Nobody even seems to want to be social! Ugh!

Classes were tough, as usual. Mainly Math and Science. When the teachers explain it, it seems easy. But when you get into the work, it's soo difficult! The teachers don't even care to help you, grrr. This is soo messed up!

Gym class is the worst. I don't mind a bit of exercise, but not too much! I'm still tired out after class after drinking a whole bottle of water. We even have to do chin ups! The gym teacher is pretty strict. She wants everything done perfectly, so she scowls at the students if we do something wrong. Worst teacher ever.

Miss Aura (gym teacher): Miss Paige! Can't you climb any faster??

This is so annoying.

Me: Well, why don't you try climbing this!?

Surprisingly, Miss Aura put down her notepad and walked over to a nearby rope, and climbed it. With no problems at all. Some of the students snickered at the fact that I was proven wrong. Ugh, I hate being laughed at! It's not nice!

Miss Aura: Now, Miss Paige, what do you have to say now?

I mumbled and tried to climb faster. I couldn't wait until the school day was over.

Scene: Hollows Drive

I didn't go straight home after school. Instead, I went to Hollows Drive. I don't know why, but I just love Hollows Drive. Not many people live there, in fact, most of the area seems to be old and abandoned. Which meant that I could relax and get some me time. Perfect!

When I arrived I decided to walk around Hollows Drive. I would usually stay in one certain area, but this time I was in the mood for adventure. Everything seemed to be the same in Hollows Drive. Which in my opinion is great. Ever since the move, I don't really like change that much. But hey, sometimes change can be good.

As I continued to wander around, I saw something that I had never seen before. It was a carnival, next to a big, luxurious manor. The manor didn't seem to be vacant, but I can't say for the carnival. It looked quite creepy, too. In front of me was a big gate, so I couldn't get in. I climbed onto a nearby tree for a better view. The view was awesome. Like I said, I had never seen anything like this before. I was so astonished.

In the distance, I could see two people near the carnival, a boy and a girl. They were arguing, I guess they don't really like each other. The topic of this silly argument entertained me, they were just going back and forth. It didn't even seem to have any meaning. I chuckled.

Suddenly, the boy stopped talking.

Met (the boy): Jay, we have a visitor.

Jay (the girl): Well, maybe they're here to get rid of the pests.

Met: -Yells while walking towards the noise- She's right here, guys!

Jay: Whatever.

Not wanting to be spotted it, I scurried up higher into the tree and tried to blend in within the green leaves. I thought that I would be safe there... But I was wrong. You wouldn't believe what had happened next...

Stay tuned for Season 1, Part 2!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

Comments