Haunted garden chapter 2

Okay, I'm just gonna be honest here and say the miss clues are extremely frustrating. So she asks me to rake the leaves, I do. And when I do it just says "Necklace". That's all. It does not give me anything else. It's leaving me guessing what to do next, so I tried talking to that lady again - She gives me nothing. What am I doing wrong?? I want to do be able to do this by myself but it's kind of difficult when it leaves me guessing what to do next.

Comments

•  Have you found the peacock box at the end of the hall up stairs? if you have then go and dust the fireplace in the living room

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • MistyMew said:

Have you found the peacock box at the end of the hall up stairs? if you have then go and dust the fireplace in the living room

Yeah I found the peacock box and opened it before raking the leaves. I read somewhere else that I'm supposed to place a mirror in the fish's mouth... I'm wondering how I was supposed to know that.
  • Its written in the little poem in the peacock box with the mirrors.  if you need any other help just let me know, or you can check the walkthroughs! 

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature