DVD box

So Miss Clue is going to be a DVD game? What will the game box look like?
Please show us the cover of the game box so we know what it look like.

Comments

• Oooo yes I hope they come out with the cover art soon!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • I can't wait to see what it looks like and will definitely be getting a copy! I'm just counting down the days until it's released! :)
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • I agree! Can't wait to see the cover art!!
    VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
    Thank you TACOCAT for my awesome signature pic!
  • I look for Miss Clue under images and the only thing that came up was the board game called "Clue".
  • When does the game come on the website? or it's just going to be on DVD only
  • Hi @tessygrl  It will be available from amazon as a download and a DVD but I am not sure, they have more info on the home page!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • So I won't be able to play on Virtual family Kingdom? cause the Haunted one was too fast in mu opinion  
  • edited November 2015
    Hey @tessygrl!  I think it will only be available as a normal computer game not online, also I think the Haunted Garden was shorter because it was like a Halloween special,  though they announced a 7 chapter Miss Clue coming January 3rd that will be online like the Haunted Garden and Formula for Danger! 

Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!