Reviews on Miss Clue - Missing Formula

So. Since Miss Clue ended, I want to know exactly what you thought of the chapter. :o

I thought it was okay, but they kept dragging it out, you know? I honestly thought that Anne and Noah did it, so they could get away from the troubles on Birch Island. But it ended up being HARRY PIERCE! How did I NOT see that coming. Oh well. I think Rad and Nixie are the cutest couple, alongside Anne and Noah. What do you guys think? :)

R5LND5X3UQ4Y

Comments

• I wish it was longer and more exciting! It was a little simple, it needed more surprises. (In my opinion) It was still fun though. ^_^

Some questions were un-answered, too. Like, was J.A Packard NOT J.A Packard? Was the ring anything to wonder about? And what about Jane Darcy's supernatural powers??

Okay, she never had powers...

Lol it was fun but needed a little improvement, in my opinion.

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• I just started but it seems pretty cool... I think I'm gonna like it!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• I totally agree with @PinkyB I loved every minute of it!  Sunday was absolutely my favorite day because of the chapters!!

Hmm, I think the Packard thing cleared itself up because he paid for the formula, I think Anne and Jane were jumping to conclusions lol.  Oh and yeah the ring!! I completely think it belonged to Harry Pierce because he was sneaking all around and it said H. P. realtor of the year!  AND he admitted that he had lost a gold ring when you talked to him on the porch!! :OOoooo
    OH PINKY! it would be so cool if Jane had some sort of power!!!!

Overall I had a blast playing!
    ColourzRNice2
  • OMG OMG OMG!! I TOTALLY LOVED IT!! I wish it has gone on forever!! only then we wouldn't have seen the end, so I am glad it did, but it was SO wonderful!!!!!!
    skylambsignature
  • Oh yes @Purplellama Rad and nixie are sooooooo the cutest couple!!  I think Anne and Noah and the sweetest couple though! :Do
    skylambsignature