VFK TODAY - Giveaway NEW

edited May 2016 in General
This week we are giving away 25k and a new HOST Haunted Tiki Mask Pin!

Just comment below for your chance to win!
Tagged:

Comments

• This looks cool, i havent seen ur show before but ill check it out!  I'm new to tha boards, so yeah...

my title in game is:
    Istella

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• iStella said:

This looks cool, i havent seen ur show before but ill check it out!  I'm new to tha boards, so yeah...

my title in game is:
    Istella

Welcome to the boards!! Our show is a weekly show on YouTube! :)
  • edited September 2015
    Thats cool!  im about to check it out, thx for tha welcome!
    --

• CandyCars said:

iStella said:

This looks cool, i havent seen ur show before but ill check it out!  I'm new to tha boards, so yeah...

my title in game is:
    Istella

Welcome to the boards!! Our show is a weekly show on YouTube! :)
    Cool, didnt knw you could quote people, thx again!
    --

• OMG!! welcome welcome welcome @iStella!!  I am skylamb the official miss clue welcomer!  I belong to the sleuthing team, it's the best!!!  If you need anything just let me know!!! Also, everyone here is very helpful so you can ask them too!

WOO congrats to snow!!!  And awesome work on your last show @CandyCars and @iMinute!!

yay another give away soooo fun!!

Title:
    Skylamb
    skylambsignature
  • edited September 2015
    Welcome @iStella!

Edit: I'm not gonna enter this contest. Good luck to everyone else though! :)
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Thanks for the second giveaway!

Title: PinkyB, good luck everyone!

@iStella Welcome to the boards! ^_^

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Thanx for tha warm welcome guys! i really appreciate it! i was wondering could u tell me what Miss clue is? or where i could find info on it?
    --

• iStella said:

Thanx for tha warm welcome guys! i really appreciate it! i was wondering could u tell me what Miss clue is? or where i could find info on it?

Miss Clue is an mystery game on VFK you can play. To play click the "menu" icon on the tool bar with chat bar, inventory, etc.

If you have any other questions, feel free to let any of us know! :)
  • @CandyCars u do an @ before the title right?  Anyway, THX for tha info, i found it!! i also found some of the story under the Jane Austen mystery section so that was good.  Okay gonna try this out, thx guys

BTW saw both your shows, it was mega, liked all the things you covered, luck to ya all on the give away.

Catch u later
    :)>-
    --

• iStella said:

@CandyCars u do an @ before the title right?  Anyway, THX for tha info, i found it!! i also found some of the story under the Jane Austen mystery section so that was good.  Okay gonna try this out, thx guys

BTW saw both your shows, it was mega, liked all the things you covered, luck to ya all on the give away.

Catch u later

iStella said:

@CandyCars u do an @ before the title right?  Anyway, THX for tha info, i found it!! i also found some of the story under the Jane Austen mystery section so that was good.  Okay gonna try this out, thx guys

Catch u later

iStella said:

Catch u later

Yup! Glad you enjoyed our show! :)
  • cool the new haunted tiki  mask? i never got that

name:
    JungleAnimal
  • Title: Purplellama.

Although doubtful I'm gonna win. :)

R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • Count me in!

title:
    Echo_Panda
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • oh wow another giveaway!  i love these!
    really love your series @CandyCars and @iMinute keep it up!!

my name is:
    YellowSummerDaisy

GL everyone!!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • I've been busy but I just got around to watching the second episode. I love the show!! :)

Title: Awesome_Piper
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• Woot I love your giveaways they're really fun!
    Congratulations to @showjumpingbird for winning the previous giveaway!

Title:
    Trinityy

Good luck!

Ask before taking.
  • Okay the giveaway is closed because show has been recorded!!^^^
    But good luck everyone!! (:

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • Giveaway is now closed, and you can find the winner on this week's episode which is OUT NOW! :D