Pink's VFK Blog

Hey guys! I came up with this great idea to do a blog on the message boards about VFK! I hope you will enjoy!

The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened To Me Today (On VFK)

It was a fashion embarrassment! Don't get me wrong, it was a wonderful outfit, but not something to wear in public. I was in the last theme at a Cute Or Boot and the theme was a Disney Character so I dressed as Aurora. (The dress, as I mentioned before, was so pretty!) And after I left, I realized that I clicked on the Map. I was in public wearing a princess dress! O_O (Um... Nothing to see here!) So, I thought of something "logical" to do. I went to the Castle Entrance.

Castle, princess dress, now that would make sense! Sort of.

So I was about to change, when I saw a spider web! I decided to get it real quick because I was alone and hoped for dear fashion that I would be the only one there. [-O< 

I had to get the spider scissors and bag. Anybody could pop up at any second! Quickly, I walked over to the web...

But there was a spider there and it sent me to Sleepy Hollow, still in the princess dress. @_@ And the worst part was... Somebody was right there! Probably thinking "Why is that girl wearing a sparkly princess dress in a creepy Halloween room?" I just know it!

Okay, MAYBE I'm over-reacting... But I take fashion very seriously!

I just stood there, not knowing what to do or where to go! But then I remembered, I could just go to my room and lock it... Problem solved!

So yeah that was pretty embarrassing...

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

Comments

• edited September 2015
    I don't find that embarrassing cause I used to wear them all the time in VFK in my early VFK days cause I was the fantasy type of person. If it was real life that would be embarrassing! I don't last long in cute or boot games though I usually get the boot within a few rounds so I started quitting playing cause I didn't like losing but I wasn't a bad sport but I still play them when I feel like it. ;)
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • OMG fabulous post pinky! it really kept my interest!  I hope you got to get your spider web after all!!

Love your idea with the blog can't wait to see more!!

Oh @Super_Princess_Rosalina I can soo sympathize!  I always get kicked out by like the second round!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Wow @PinkyB, great concept!  I love the idea of a blog, are you going to be doing more?!
    If so, I can't wait for the next one!  Love your creativity, Pinky!  :D

Ask before taking.