CHAPTER 14 ALL IN ONE HINTS ( HOPEFULLY)

2»

Comments

• I am missing bottles?

R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • @Purplellama you could be, here, let me send you a walkthough up to the Chemical mixer
    DazzledreamSignature
  • disfaniam said:

Hi all, I am stuck on number 6, what big square?  I have been clicking around and the only big square I find is the machine with buttons on it (called Triton CM-2200) and then I don't see any small square.  Have not been feeling well so maybe that is my problem but I am stumped lol  Thanks for any help you can be.

• edited September 2015
    Hi all, I am stuck on number 6, what big square?  I have been clicking around and the only big square I find is the machine with buttons on it (called Triton CM-2200) and then I don't see any small square.  Have not been feeling well so maybe that is my problem but I am stumped lol  Thanks for any help you can be.  Oh and I have no idea how I did that quote up there and I keep seeing that more comments are on this thread and to refresh and I do and there is nothing new, I really dislike forums!
  • Hi @JoyArlene!

That part of the attic is a little dark, here is a picture of the two boxes! 
    the small box is circled

Chapter14SmallPanel
    Hope this helps, good luck!!

DazzledreamSignature
  • edited September 2015
    woot dazzlerdream fantastic edited pics, your on  a roll there girl.....ty . for adding them 
  • edited September 2015
    That worked, now I am trying to put the bottles in and it took 3 of them but won't take a fourth bottle.  Maybe I should try another day LOL
  • @JoyArlene
    Which one of the bottles is it not letting you put in?

Chapter14PuttingChemicalsin
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Oh, none of those maybe I miscounted, I thought only 3 stayed in, I have three left, ok I will ltry moving on, sorry.
  • WOW, thanks @disfaniam for the walkthrough!!  It's AWESOME!!  Really helped me out!
    GL guys!  WOOT!
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • Saved me once again!!!
    Ty ty
    I was going.
    8-}

FriendsLikeYouMakeMyHeartMeltSnowma
  • I am still missing bottles and I can't get to them. Nice to know that I keep getting the glitches in miss clue. I'm tired of this. -_-
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • @Purplellama Setting the pipes can be confusing, you could write into help and ask Mintie to help you along!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • The chemical bottles are in a big wooden closet @Purplellama, what does your pipe cabinet look like??
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • Just wanted to pop in a huge THANK YOU to Dis for doing these detailed walk-throughs.  I definitely find them helpful when I get stuck.  This week though, while recovering from pneumonia, I am not ashamed to say I just followed what you said and did it all flawlessly!!

Thanks so much!!
  • Great work once again Dis! Thanks for your help! :))

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Mintie helped me out with the chemical triton. But, after that I got stuck again. @_@
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • Mintie helped me on my chapter. It wasn't my fault, it was glitchy.

I have COMPLETED the chapter !!!! :)))

R5LND5X3UQ4Y