CHAPTER 14 ALL IN ONE HINTS ( HOPEFULLY)

edited August 2015 in Formula For Danger

CHAPTER 14 (  HOPE THIS IS CORRECT ORDER  DOING THIS WHILE OVERLY TIRED !) 

Starts out in Library with chandelier  light lowering down into room 

1 - Enter the lowered light click on steps that appear then click on console - click on levers on the right
     this will raise you to the attic secret room 

2 - Exit, and turn around to enter the room - locate desk to the left

3 - Read letter on desk; store extra white paper  into inventory;
      Find blue key (above scrolls on desk)
     Read the Blue Book on desk be sure to turn the pages and read
there is a small post it like note under books taped to top shelf , click on it twice so that it flips to back and read it says to open chemical cabinet set regulator to 80 PSI

4 - Table to the left of the desk & tall cabinet - locate box - take "coiled hose" from it

5 - Turn right until you see the file drawers - locate #7000 ft  
       - read note in drawer 

Comments

• edited September 2015

6 - Click on Big square (will move in closer)  arrow over   to the left of big square on the smaller wooden square .click on small square to open it will open - insert blue key in slot  click on key again to turn , then click on lever to ON position

7 a Click on Big square to open it's panel - there is series of switches:  
    see picture 7a on correct set up

b.  THEN go to the pressure gauge next to the Big Round Chemical Cabinet, set PSI Gauge to 80; 

c.    down arrow to change view click on Big Round Cabinet, click button on right side of it.
    Panel should open.
        Use combination from note found with  L L R C R on those levers from note in picture 6  ( refer to steps listed in picture 7c)

8 - Once panel opens to another view - click to open the "fancy" doors - remove the following six jars 
       empty jar
      jar  S 30
       jar R 11
      jar  KR 7
       jar Z 97
       jar CB 18
    it will only let you click and store the jars u need

(this is where i got confused Tried to do this after a 12 hour work shift getting home after midnight) so may not be in exact order so play around with following steps if dont work at first)

9 - Return to Big Square Panel

set levers:   for chemical mixer (picture 10)

go to lab table to the "Vaporizer"; replace coiled hose with the hose in inventory.   Next: click on silver knob on the side of Vaporizer above hose connection (this will open small drawer)
    Place the four  Chemicals in the drawer that it will let u

Place paper you received from the desk into the glass part of the Vaporizer
    OR YOU CAN WAIT TILL STEP 14 TO DO THE BOTTLES AND CLUE

10 -  go to the Gauge to the right of file cabinets for the "chemical mixer"  - Set PSI 200 see picture 10

• 11.  Go to the big silver chemical mixer  click to open it;  open and add to the middle cup KR 7  & CB 18 bottles - close lid  then using note from files found previously 
    see Picture 5  Set the  Spin: 3  & Speed: 9   - then push Green "run' button will say chemical mixing

12 - once mixer stops running or mixture inside is purple color click your "empty" chemical bottle on the mixture in cup ( this will fill empty bottle) and will be in inventory

13 - Set the levers in Big Square to:
           see picture 13 (you will hear hissing go to lab table and turn off hose and replace hose with hose u found in box if you have not done so already)

14 - Go to the Gauge behind Lab table and set PSI 130
    open drawer where u put all bottles in clear container that u can along   with letter  in there a(still will show three bottles in inventory ) close lid , 

15. Turn lever at the back hose connection towards you; push red button on front of Vaporizer box. once done vaporizing open lid   take paper from Vaporizer and Read the Code for elevator: 

16 - Return to elevator, enter code;  completed and returned to Balta Street  see picture 16

• Where is the chemical..M 16?

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • About the chemical mixer, and adding them in. I did that, and followed your instructions, but mine doesn't want to work? :/
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • edited August 2015
    all jars can be found in chemical storage ( round thing) when u left there you should have had 6 bottles ( 5 with liquid  1 empty)

you will end up mixing the  jar  KR 7 and  jar CB 18 that i believe gives you the M16 *(purple ) refer to note found in files #7000ft

after u put the for bottles in listed to vaporizer you need to go mix the last two in the big silver mixer 
  • Okie. I found that, and also, where is this cabinet that opens when you switch the silver knob?
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • Purplellama said:

Okie. I found that, and also, where is this cabinet that opens when you switch the silver knob?

the silver knob on vaporizer with red circle top or the big silver mixing machine in room ......
  • @Purplellama is this what you're looking for?

mc help
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• edited August 2015
    Awesome_Piper said:

@Purplellama is this what you're looking for?

mc help
    oh that could be the one she is speaking of thank you ....I had stated in my help  Next: click on silver knob on the side of Vaporizer above hose connection (this will open small drawer)
    but didnt put in pic ...
  • See that on these boards, you like to have follow ups....soo here is mine....I FINISHED...thanks to alot of frustration and of course DIS and her amazing walk through....This one surely would have done me in after so many hours and just being LOST...so Thank you Dis, and everyone who tried to help me thorough this so so confussing chapter, well for me anyway, old brains just do not understand these things I guess lol....BUT..Thank you so so much...and I FINISHED
  • congrats on finally finishing ..........just think only one more to go....
  • @disfaniam

@Awesome_Piper

Yes, that is the thing I was looking for. I missed it. *sigh*

R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • My PSI thing next to the big round thing where you get the chemicals will NOT work after I get the chemicals. It has stopped there on two of my people.
  • Hi @DaisyGlitterheart It sounds like the pressure is not set to the round cabinet any more, go to the Pipe Panel and set them like this:

Chapter14pressurecabinet
    then go here:

Chapter14cabinetpressure
    After that you should be able to open the cabinet

Hope this helps!  If you need help on any other point of the puzzles just let me know!

DazzledreamSignature
  • Don't I have to set that to 200 PSI later for the chemicals to work??

• DaisyGlitterheart said:

Don't I have to set that to 200 PSI later for the chemicals to work??

yes daisy , that is listed in step 10 for when you are going to mix the two chemicals to make the missing one 
  • Ok, I have put in the chemicals in the vaporizer and piece of paper. Put the other two chemicals in the Triton and it's not working. I changed the levers to what @disfaniam has for the Triton to work. Don't know what I am doing wrong??
  • Ok. Is there another PSI valve I'm not seeing?? I only know of the one next to the big round closet.
  • did you mix the two to make the purple bottle in mixer  to go into vaporizer? and did u change the hose on vaporizer, then turn the silver knob with red top on , set the vaporizer gauge to 130 before you try turning it on ?
  • yes there is more then one
    gauge next to the Big Round Chemical Cabinet, set PSI Gauge to 80; see pictures 7a and b
     Gauge to the right of file cabinets for the "chemical mixer"  - Set PSI 200  

Gauge behind Lab table clear box  and set PSI 130
  • Yay I did it!!! The PSI thingie's were messing me up!! I thought there was only one!!!  Thanks All for your help!!!
  • edited September 2015
    WOOOO CONGRATULATIONS @DaisyGlitterheart!!!!!!!!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • woot congrats..........
  • I love your walkthrough @disfaniam Wonderful work!!  Thanks so much for posting!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Thanks Dis and everyone for all your help!  I don't know how I would have made it to my current level without you!!!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • edited September 2015
    ok getting messages in game that some people are having problems with the vaporizer see if this helps some , so far have been able to back them up and walk them through finishing .

I am willing to help walk players through, but i do ask that you be patient if I am already helping someone please don't blast me with several questions at once let me finish player i am helping and will be glad to help you next. when i have time to help people not on my friend list i am usually sitting on bench at Balta Street

vapor box for chapter 14
  • I need help with the mixer, when i press the green button it says it doesn't work. :-/
    Screenshot 2015-08-11 at 8.41.25 PM
  • Hey @Ciarapopstar  I have some pictures that might help you!

Okay after you get all the bottles from the cabinet you need to do this!

Chapter14CM2200
    Then go to this orange thing to the right of the filing cabinet and set it like this:

Chapter14CM2200Settings
    Then take your chemicals over to here:

Chapter14CM2200Mixing
    and press start:

Chapter14CMrunning
    And then once it is done pick up the mixture with a bottle:

Chapter14BottlePickup

Hope these helped and good luck!!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • I'm on the part where I'm supposed to put the chemicals in the drawer, but the chemicals won't go into them. What should I do?
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • edited September 2015
    Hmm, @Purplellama I don't know what you could be missing but here is a small walkthrough:

first you set the pipes to this:

Chapter14table
    then you need to set the PSI next to the table to this:

Chapter14VaporizerSetting
    After that you need to replace the hose by getting it from a
    box on a small table, then going over to the table and turning off the
    valve and replacing the hose:

Chapter14replacingHose
    Once all that is done you should be able to open the drawer and put in your bottles:

Chapter14PuttingChemicalsin
    then all that should be left is to put the paper in, close the drawer and lid to the case, turn the red topped handle to the
    ON position and press the red button!

Chapter14vaporizer

Best of luck purple!!!

DazzledreamSignature