Funnest/Favorite Part of Formula For Danger!

What part of Formula For Danger did you like best?  The one that made you the most excited or that you most enjoyed!?

My favorite parts were putting the boat together and accusing Alex!

Share yours below! :Do
Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!

Comments

• Mine was when the Chandelier lowered and the stairs came down!!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • I have lots of favourites! I liked the beginning and going to Anne's for the first time cause it was a memory of when I went to camp(I didn't get to play Miss Clue cause electronics weren't allowed at camp) Its a memory of camp cause when I went camping it reminded me alot of Miss Clue lol! But I think the scary parts like going in that secret room and Alex being there and lights going out and being kidnapped and that shadow at the end of chapter 9 (I think it was chapter 9) were the best!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I really liked when we got to fry donuts and then there was that time we got to fry donuts. OH..and I can't forget about the time we fried donuts! 

hehe..  :P

Seriously though..Formula for Danger was oodles of fun. I liked trying to figure out how to escape when Jane was kidnapped. and even though I found chapter 14 to be quite tricky, I still enjoyed it. :)
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• I REALLY loved making donuts because....well.....DONUTS!!

I also really liked when you first talked to Anne and she got like SUPER DOOPER close to you and also when we got kidnapped that was fun.

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• edited September 2015
    OMG @DonutLuverr I loved when Anne hugged you too!!! That was so neat!  I also loved the little rat that helped you, I just wished we could have kept him as a pet!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • LOL @Awesome_Piper I know I actually love making donuts!!!  But it always makes my hungry!!
    skylambsignature
  • I loved when Anne changed her dress!!!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • nice thread!  my favorite parts were cleaning up the library and solving the mongoose box in the living room.  :ar!
    HAPPY SEPTEMBER
    I hope someone you love is tickling your feet.
    Wowza ;)