VFK. This is based on Super's comment on the forums.

HEY GUYSSS

so most ppl have seen how DEAD vfk is!!
like nooo trade rooms!!
me and colorless tried to open one and EVERYONE kept leaving!!!!
So, I was thinking I could open a group called 'SAVE VFK' to help it along!
@Super_Princess_Rosalina Idk if you are in??
@PinkyB is in
I've realised, on a lot of signatures, they are: I probably don't like you, so go away. This doesn't encourage people to come on VFK, and this doesn't welcome them. AT ALL. Also, I hate how new people are called noobs, they are just like everyone else. People need to welcome guests more. Like, everyone on here is super super nice!!!!!!!!!!!!! However, people on VFK are just mean :( 
Thank you.

iminute vfk
thanks for this taco!! :D

Comments

• Love the part about the Guests!!!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• PinkyB said:

Love the part about the Guests!!!

Yess I have seen this @PinkyB The only people welcoming them is people from the message boards on the message boards

iminute vfk
  • Yeah :( Pretty disappointing.

However, I've seen some people welcome Guests on VFK. But a lot boot them and call them annoying.

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• That is horrible!!! @PinkyB!!! What an awful thing to do!! I think if most signatures were like this:

save vfk
    save vfk 2
    New people would think of it as their home :)

iminute vfk
  • Love your signature Minute! :) I bet that would really welcome them!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• edited August 2015
    @iMinute Very nice signature!!! Count me in!  If you plan any meetings in VFK I'll come! :D

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • I hope we can Save VFK so they don't close down and people are nicer. I'm also in on your "SAVE VFK" group!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Aww thanks @Super_Princess_Rosalina!!!!

New members:
    MistyMew
    CandyCars (he is making a welcome lounge where we can do VFK Tours for new people)

So the members are: MistyMew, CandyCars, Me (iMinute), PinkyB, Super_Princess_Rosalina!!

We can thrive. We can do this. We can SAVE VFK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :D

iminute vfk
  • We must SAVE VFK!!! What can I do to help?
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Well, @Super_Princess_Rosalina
    If people are mean to guests, then back them up.
    We want them to feel welcome!!
    Also, we need ideas for our uniform, etc.

Welcome new guests..

Also, we should organise a time for our meeting, (I am english so different time zones might be hard)
    But thank you for joining!! BIG MEGA AWESOME HUGS!!

iminute vfk
  • I got a idea to help the new people! Maybe we could make a VFK tutorial video for the new people and post it! And I will think of a uniform idea and post it here.
    -Rosalina ♥
  • great idea!! @Super_Princess_Rosalina
    thank you!!

iminute vfk
  • Here is the uniform I thought of:

2015-08-19 08_15_19 AM Super_Princess_Rosalina - Open Road - Perfection

I didn't crop the picture cause if I tried to it wont save to my computer but here it is but apparently the outfit is Gold Stamps and I'm not sure how it would work but it is trade able to non members. I'm gonna think of a buyable uniform
    I'm also gonna show seasonal uniforms! I'll be editing this post to show them. I'm also making a boys uniform!

-Rosalina ♥
  • Sorry I had to double post cause it wont let me insert another image but here is my boys and girls uniform:

2015-08-19 08_47_44 AM Super_Princess_Rosalina - Super_Princess_Rosalina's Secret Unicorn Meadow!

I hope you can see it well but I'm also gonna make winter and autumn outfits and possibly more others if you don't like these uniforms.

-Rosalina ♥
  • Heh this discussion is a bit old but I just noticed this in someone's signature today:(Ignore the chats and the room and read the signature)

2015-09-14 12_10_32 PM Super_Princess_Rosalina - The Garden

If you look at the signature I took a picture of it is saying to '' Quit VFK '' and if people read that it might encourage them to quit(I kind of doubt it will but its possible) I should of asked her to remove it but the person who wrote it is very rude I've met her. 

-Rosalina ♥