CHAPTER 12 HINTS ALL IN ONE POST

edited August 2015 in Formula For Danger
chapter 12 

opens in library talk to Anne
go to foyer to where chess game is ( book she talked about on chair)
click on chess game ( dialog says now to put king back ) and surprise you are taken away to dark room when u wake up

in dark room : move around to find
candle ( put in inventory) to right of bed in box
arrow back to table :matches under cloth on table *click candle on them ( candle lights)
click under same table to crate and get scissors also get pipe beside crate on lower shelf
arrow to left till u get crate to put in inventory * will stack it on other crate later on to get rope

arrow left till u see crate with label on it , store rolled up label

look on bed under crate for wilderness survival guide read it\ also u will find a hair pin  there eventually so remember that 

take pipe in inventory and remember what u read about magnatizing it , so go to large pipe in room and strike small pipe on it ( about five times)

arrow left and up till u see crate on floor stack other crate in inventory on it , arrow up to see rope on post on top of wall , use scissors to cut it

arrow left to door that is locked move to middle of door toward peep hole look through it see key on post

move down to bottom of door click on pipe and put under door ( rope will go with it)

back up to peep hole in door (see rat) back out and arrow left to large trunk

use hair pin to pick the lock on trunk , open it , use rolled up label and click on cheese inside trunk ( you hear a click) back to peep hole on door use rolled up label through peep hole and click on key
cheese goes on keys , rat gets cheese , knocks keys down on ground

scrool down to bottom od door and click on rope ( brings keys to u )  click on keys

back up to door and where lock is on door , click key on lock to open

end of chapter

Comments

• wOOO YAY DIS!!!
    skylambsignature
  • once AGAIN .......very detailed and easy to follow and all spot on in one post , no fooling around trying to figure out what to do next when your helps are posted .........thank you thank you thank you
  • Love your posts thanks DIS!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • she keeps saying "a rope but I cant reach it"  I have everything else. what do i need to do?

• ok I found that you have to use the crate to stand on. 
  •  rope on post on top of wall , use scissors to cut it
  • Hi there! I'm still stuck on trying to click on the game board. I know, it's the weirdest thing ever. 
    I keep clicking on where the chess board would be downstairs, but it's dark and I can't see. 
    Any advice on what to do? 
  • testing. 
  • the rat isnt showing up for me?!  why???   :((
    HAPPY SEPTEMBER
    I hope someone you love is tickling your feet.
    Wowza ;)
  • make sure u didnt miss any of the steps prior to where u should see rat

this chapter didnt allow much skipping of steps that i remember 

• HELP!! I can't find the hair pin or scissors!!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • for scissors go back to table where u found candle under cloth
    move down to where u can see under the table there is a small crate on left  (pipe was on right on bottom shelf ) click on crate and scissors will pop up on screen store them

for the hair pin its to the left of where you found the wilderness survival guide book  on the bed