What Happened to the Rocks We Could Mine?

Someone is telling me that the rocks are gone so we can't mine anymore cause I couldn't find any rocks. Does anyone know exactly whats going on?
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• I heard from my sister that people were knocking off other people with horses!!! >:(
    Hopefully they will bring them back and hopefully nobody tries to do that again!!! >:(
    What do you do with the mined rocks though ? And cool signature!!! :D @Super_Princess_Rosalina

Chubsy<3
    :P :P :P :P :P 
    signature
  • You make a Medieval Tower out of rocks.

Second, it's not the person who was knocking people off with horses' fault. VFK stopped placing them. They went away like the wood and the other events. Don't instantly blame people for the mess. It's not nice, even if they did do it.

That's literally all I have to say.

:bz
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • Hey @chubbysnowman its true you can make a medieval princess tower out of rocks, wood and reedies!  It takes
     48 rocks
    56 wood
    and 72 reeds!

Good luck if you are trying to make it!  I know some people are trading supplies so if you don't garden or don't have wood you could look to trade!

@Super_Princess_Rosalina I am not sure if they are gone or not, I found one to harvest this morning, but maybe it was just one someone had missed!  hope I am helping!!

Sky
    skylambsignature
  • @chubbysnowman Yea I heard about that too but I'm not sure if they would take it away for that cause since they could easily suspend/ban the person. And thank you :D I also like your signature too!

@Purplellama You were one of the people moving others with the horse which was not acceptable.
    It might not be the reason the rocks are gone but it was still not nice to do that.

@SkyLamb I hope they will come back this afternoon cause I need a ton more rocks to make the tower
    I also need some reedies and I already got all the wood! :D
    -Rosalina ♥
  • First off, it's honestly a game and if people are really gonna cry over it, then it's just kinda sad. I gave away my rocks because I didn't need them.

R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • Hey @Purplellama I'm sooooooo sorry!!! I didn't mean to offend you or anyone and big thanks for giving people the rocks you had!!! :D

Thanks @Super_Princess_Rosalina!!! I love @TacoCat's Art!!!

AWESOME!!! @SkyLamb Thanks for telling me!! I've seen it and it is so beautiful!!!

Chubsy<3
    :P
    signature
  • Guys the rocks are returning tomorrow! The storm warning event when the rocks are coming is at 1:30 Pacific time, 3:30 Central time and 4:30 Eastern time! ( I hope I did the math right but just in case I didn't check your event calendars! )
    -Rosalina ♥