Mrs. Danforth’s Powdered Ghosts!

There is a lot of research that goes into every scene and puzzle in Miss Clue, just like one of Mrs. Danforth’s recipes, each ingredient is important! One puzzle in particular, which was used in Secret of the Haunted Garden, was the Caramel Apple Dunking Puzzle!

Mrs. Danforth specializes in baking for the holidays; and delights her trick or treaters with hand-baked cookies and candies each Halloween. If we take a closer look at Mrs. Danforth’s seasonal cookbook, there’s a recipe called “Powdered Ghosts“, which is written down as a little messy, but ghoulishly tasty!

MrsDanforthCookbook_PowderedGhosts

We hope you enjoy Mrs. Danforth’s very own Powdered Ghosts recipe!  Try a batch and relax as you solve a hair-raising Miss Clue or fill out a mystery Crossword!

Happy Sleuthing! 

Comments

• MINTIE IM GONNA CRY THIS IS SO CUTE! ILL MAKE THESE THIS WEEKEND AND POST A PICTURE IM SO EXCITED!!!! <3
  • Oh this sounds very yummy!  Thank Mrs Danforth for me!  Going to try them now!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • I didn't see this before, it looks like a cute recipe.  If I get a chance to try it I will post how they came out.
  • lol i love these thanks!  I'm making them tonight
    tacocatdrawing
  • I’m definitely going to try these! :O
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • I made them and omg they are so yummy! image
  • Wow @Holly those look really good.  Thanks for the picture!
  • @Holly AWESOME COOKIES!!!  OMG OMG OMG OMG they look SUPER DELICIOUS!!  I can almost taste them!
  • Thank you!! They were really tasty, my dad tried one and told me to bake more lol.
  • They look so goooood @Holly!  
    VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
    Thank you TACOCAT for my awesome signature pic!