Are Antiques Still Happening?

Hi I was just curious if antiques were still happening since I've not seen anything on the calendar and we are approaching August very soon. Thank you!

@VFK_staff @VFK_Enigma 

Comments

• MGMT said:

Hi I was just curious if antiques were still happening since I've not seen anything on the calendar and we are approaching August very soon. Thank you!

@VFK_staff @VFK_Enigma 

A night or two ago, Mintie said antiques would be soon, and hinted at something 'magical'.  Such a tease, lol

Flame

Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • I hope they fix the loading issues with the items we have before Antiques. It would be a bummer to get new antiques, which are always so awesome, and not be able to see them!  Fingers crossed!
  • Glad to hear antiques are happening.  I think antiques should be more often, even if its a 30 minute event every month with a quarter or half of a normal event.  I just feel they add new rare items to the game that get people trading
  • I heard the Antique Shop is in August.

Ask before taking.
  • Trinityy said:

I heard the Antique Shop is in August.

Better late than never.  Totally understand why an event like this could be delayed (compared to other years).  These events feature a lot of items, and people must understand game dev/each 3d asset takes time to make.  Dont rush art : )
  • YAAAAAY :D 
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • wait but will this mean halloween antiques will be pushed back?
    art-starbucks 
  • WOOOOOPPPPPPPPPP CANT WAIT FOR ANTIQUES ! :D 
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original