Rave: New EA Client

I just installed the new EA Client and I love it. I'm here to post some cool things that were added to the software.

Credits to NeonMagicSnow - we can now zoom in and out the new EA Client by using CTRL key and +, - keys!

Samples below:

afterzoom
b4ZOOM

This is the farthest zoom out:

farthest zoom out

More spaces for boxes when zoomed out:

multiple windowsssss

I'm using Windows... There are still issues with MAC but they will be resolved for sure.

THANK YOU STAFF!!!!!!! Can't wait to utilize this for the upcoming contest. :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• IT REMEMBERED MY ZOOM

I just crashed and it remembered my zoom preferences upon logging in!!!!!!!!!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Still exploring and I noticed on the most zoomed in state, the background is pixelated but avatars aren't.

notpixelated

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve

• New buttons!!!! 

theyjustadded

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve

• NEW NEW NEW

Calendar button!

Nautilus gave me a heads up about this one!

newnewcalendar button

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GIFT said:

NEW NEW NEW

Calendar button!

Nautilus gave me a heads up about this one!

newnewcalendar button
    LOVE the new client update :)  There is a camera feature now & the event calendar opens up super easy!  They even made an agenda that lets you quickly skim through
  • @millsfan

I wonder what else can be added!!!!!!!!!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I would like a video button and also add the room title to top of the window (prev ea had that)
  • When you take a screenshot, now another button shows up which will take you to your screenshots directory.  Pretty handy!  Maybe it's always been there, but I didn't notice until a day or two ago.  Probably been there all along, lol. 
    Screenshot 2021-07-29 001848

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • yea i like the new features
  • Flamanar said:

When you take a screenshot, now another button shows up which will take you to your screenshots directory.  Pretty handy!  Maybe it's always been there, but I didn't notice until a day or two ago.  Probably been there all along, lol. 
    Screenshot 2021-07-29 001848

I didn't notice as well.

:D

I tested it and it's cool. :O

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Ok, I have to walk that back a little.  The button looks like it only shows up right after you take a screenshot.  Once you exit the client, the button goes away.  So to see what screenshots you've taken in game...you have to take a screenshot of something?  One solution: allow the player to choose the screenshot folder where the client would save screenshots to.  Or keep the button next to the screenshot button.

Seems backwards, or I'm missing something

Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick