2020 Item Updates!

edited January 2021 in VFK General
Howdy Everyone!

The previous 2020 updates was getting a little long, so we are here with a brand new fresh discussion for all your items needs!

Feel free to let us know about any updates you'd like to see for existing VFK items!

Most recent updates are:

Items now tradable to everyone:
Collectible Green Skeleton Mannequin - Girl
Collectible Green Skeleton Mannequin - Boy

Items which can now be placed anywhere in the air:
Attic Spider Web - Large - Seasonal
Attic Spider Web - Medium - Seasonal
Attic Spider Web - Small - Seasonal
Giant Spider Web - II - Seasonal
Giant Spider Web - I - Seasonal

Happy Halloween!

VFK Mintie

Comments

• edited October 2020
    Hi @VFK_Mintie .  Those updates are great, thanks!  Wanted to make you aware of some items that aren't loading in inventory:

ballyhoo holdable hat grey boy
    nutcracker pyjama jacket boy
    bat fur color dark

Keep up the good work and thanks!  Flame
    VFK_Mintie said:

Howdy Everyone!

The previous 2020 updates was getting a little long, so we are here with a brand new fresh discussion for all your items needs!

Feel free to let us know about any updates you'd like to see for existing VFK items!

Most recent updates are:

Items now tradable to everyone:
    Collectible Green Skeleton Mannequin - Girl
    Collectible Green Skeleton Mannequin - Boy

Items which can now be placed anywhere in the air:
    Attic Spider Web - Large - Seasonal
    Attic Spider Web - Medium - Seasonal
    Attic Spider Web - Small - Seasonal
    Giant Spider Web - II - Seasonal
    Giant Spider Web - I - Seasonal

Happy Halloween!

VFK Mintie

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • I noticed the hair from the new memberships cannot be stored in the armoires.
  • edited October 2020
    Gypsy room from Halloween Challenge cannot be traded.

OMG Trivia Hollywood Signs don't load in inventory or trade windows. (Preview images are spinning circles)

The following item titles are exactly the same for 2 hairs each, thus they stack in inventory & trade windows but not in closets.
    "Explorer Griffin - Hair - Brown - Girl"
    "Mermaid Enchanted Ocean Hair"
    "Mermaid Enchanted Sea Hair"

• Howdy everyone!!

These are some great ideas and finds!  All the items mentioned above should be resolved!

@I.Am.Chalk The Griffin Explorer - Hair has been corrected, we reviewed the mermaid hairs, although there doesn't seem to be any duplicate naming.  If you are showing stacking in you inventory it would mean you have multiple of that hair!

Keep up the great suggestions guys!

-Mintie
  • edited November 2020
    Items that are not tradeable:
    Giant Sittable Anniversary Cake (Tasks)
    Gypsy Caravan Interior (Tasks)

Items that do not load:
    Halloween Ball 2020 Party Favor - Orange
    Halloween Ball 2020 Party Favor - Yellow
    2020 Teddy Bear
    Spellbound Witch Cottage - Bed
    Holdable Magic Potion - Red
    Holdable Magic Potion - Blue

Items that cannot be worn without turning into a blue blob:
    Spellbound Pyjamas
    The aforementioned Holdable Magic Potions

We have not received contest prizes for:
    Halloween 2020 Ride Contest

We have not received judging prizes for:
    Sand Castle 2020 Contest
    Halloween 2020 Ride Contest

• Also we cannot sit on the skeleton dragon bed
  • Can you please make the Phoenix Castle - Fireplace be able to turn off whether that be with a command "Fireplace Off" OR simply rotating? Thank you :)
  • Hi Mintie hi everyone I’m downloading the new epic ages desktop client. It is taking a very long time to install for my PC any advice ? Desk top is the right one ? Any suggestions much appreciated . Hugs Twinkles aka trinity evening twinkles
  • edited December 2020
    Screenshot (17)small issue - back view sitting in North Pole chair
  • TWO HOLDABLE POTIONS STILL WILL NOT LOAD IN MY INVENTORY FROM SPELLBOUND. THINK ITS GREEN AND RED ONES?

YOU CANNOT SIT IN BONE CHAIR SET FROM HALLOWEEN. 
    (2 CHAIRS AND SMALL ROUND BONE TABLE SET - FROM QUEST?)

NEW SWAN: CANNOT DISMOUNT IT. HAVE TRIED SEVERAL AREAS. HAD TO LOG OUT AND BACK IN TO GET OFF.
  • Hey staff! Will you be doing a thread this year of the membership gifts? Thanks!
  • edited December 2020
    Hey staff! Could you please make the Gypsy Caravan Room Tradable? Thanks!

• I'd like to make a suggestion for our pin lanyards. I am wondering if it possible to have blank spaces on our lanyards somehow?
  • Please make our new gingerstripes beds as well as those beautiful spellbound beds functional. We cannot sit on either. 
  • I misspoke - the skeleton dragon bed is the one we cannot sit on, not the spellbound.
  • I would really LOVE to see or 'inventory search' box broken up into categories like our regular inventory box. Just clothes/furni/pins  would be so great! After so many years, so many items, I really wish i could store away all my clothes and then just open up that box and grab what i needed. If you just search clothes in there it doesn't all show up.( Hopefully I explained that well.)
  • I am bumping this up because out suggestions are on it, hoping they will be addressed.
  • Howdy @Fonna!

Even though there is a new 2021 item update discussion, all of the pending suggestions and enhancements on this discussion have been taken note of and are on the list for the future!

Happy Polar Bear Month!

-Mintie