Why do I think that everyone either forgot or they don't care?

So far I feel like that everyone either forgot or that they don't care that my birthday is on Thursday, since I have not yet received a single thing that said Happy Birthday this week!  =((

Comments

• Happy birthday . I know I don't know you but Happy Birthday to you
  • Hey, @Rhodopis! I'm super excited for the special day you came into this world to make people smile! Happy Birthday!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • I wouldn't get too worked up.  My birthday and wedding anniversary were both last week.  No biggie.  I wasn't expecting anything.  At my age, I'm just happy to get through them, lol.  Don't take it personally.  I know alot of people are doing alot of things in game due to the tasks AND other additional things that are going on in game.  Plus whatever they have to deal with in real.  Speaking for myself, it's been hard to find 'me time'.

Happy birthday.

Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • Flamanar said:

I wouldn't get too worked up.  My birthday and wedding anniversary were both last week.  No biggie.  I wasn't expecting anything.  At my age, I'm just happy to get through them, lol.  Don't take it personally.  I know alot of people are doing alot of things in game due to the tasks AND other additional things that are going on in game.  Plus whatever they have to deal with in real.  Speaking for myself, it's been hard to find 'me time'.

Happy birthday.

Flame
    Flamanar said:

I wouldn't get too worked up.  My birthday and wedding anniversary were both last week.  No biggie.  I wasn't expecting anything.  At my age, I'm just happy to get through them, lol.  Don't take it personally.  I know alot of people are doing alot of things in game due to the tasks AND other additional things that are going on in game.  Plus whatever they have to deal with in real.  Speaking for myself, it's been hard to find 'me time'.

Happy birthday.

Flame

LOL

@Flamanar Like my dad, he always say he stopped counting at 39. I adopted that and sometimes I say I stopped counting at 22. :P

@Rhodopis Like what Flamanar said, don't get too worked up. This is virtual, where we only know people as much as they show things about themselves. I'm sure you have a circle of friends inside VFK. You would have to constantly remind them your birthday is coming up or put it in your signature. Going to nightly parties and interacting with both staff and players alike also will help people to remember. When people log in sometimes they are doing other things too and just have VFK as background. I even know some players who uses VFK as background music! I thought that was cool.

And remember, internet is what we know now as attention economy. Lots of things to distract us and lots of things to grab our attention. But there's a way to break through that and that is to be repetitive and to be different so people can remember you.

With that aside...….

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you will make the most out of your day!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY I hope it is today and you have a lovely day.

Hugs Pic