PUZZLE CHALLENGES! (Beta) Extensive Info Thread

edited March 2020 in General

Feel free to contribute your knowledge! Since I started this whilst completing challenges, this thread will have more info than the last (http://forum.missclue.com/discussion/881656/valentine-challenges-extensive-info-thread#latest) on which I've started late.

***I just noticed the word "beta" in title. (EDIT: Maybe it was just added recently as proper titling?) 

***Post will be updated timely.

TIPS & TRICKS & FYI:

> Outfit tip: Just need to wear 1 piece of crossword clothing. 

> Task tip: You can start challenge V and VI on its own. It is possible to hoard a ton of the crossword seeds!

> Ridable outfit tip: Most event outfits can ride: (latest) Ultimate Nixie and Ultimate Rad, Ultimate Turkey and Ultimate Survival. Merlin's ride outfits along with gold stamps and member bundle outfits can all ride for the black and white zebra.

PUZZLE CHALLENGES (Beta) General Summary:

Puzzle Challenge I - Icetastic Lodge! - Visit the Icetastic Lodge wearing something with "Crossword" in the name!

Puzzle Challenge II - Swing! - Sit in a Crossword Swing! 

Puzzle Challenge III - Crossword Solver! - Complete 5 Crossword Puzzles!

Puzzle Challenge IV - Word Searcher! - Complete 10 Word Search Puzzles!

Puzzle Challenge V - Solitaire! - Win 2 games of Tiki Solitaire! 

Puzzle Challenge VI - Pat A Pet! - Pat 2 black and white guinea pigs!

Puzzle Challenge VII - Penguins! - Visit the Arctic Zone in the Australian Zoo and read the "Penguin" plaque!

Puzzle Challenge VIII - Water Show Fan! - Buy a Black and White Orca Hat, and wear it while watching the Water Show in the Australian Zoo!

Hint: Specific steps to complete the challenge include:

- Start this task!
- Visit the Water Show in the Arctic Zone of the Australian Zoo!
- Purchase a new Orca Hat at the vendor stand!
- Wear your Orca Hat!
- Take a seat in the bleachers!
- Watch the show!  (The official shows begin every 5 minutes!) 

Puzzle Challenge IX - Zebra! - Ride a Black and White Zebra! (Either your own Zebra, or a friend's!)

Puzzle Challenge X - Puzzle Master! - Complete 1 Crossword Puzzle, 1 Sudoku Puzzle, And 1 Word Search Puzzle!

Prizing Details:

After completing challenges I to IV, you will receive an exclusive Crossword Hanging Neck Monkey, and be well on your way to completing the ultimate puzzle challenge!

Revised: After completing challenges I to IV, you will receive an exclusive Crossword Monkey Plush Scarf, and be well on your way to completing the ultimate puzzle challenge!

After completing challenges V and VI, you will receive exclusive Black and White Crossword Puzzle Flower Seeds!

After completing challenges I through X, you will receive the exclusive Ultimate Crossword Puzzle Hat, and the Ultimate Crossword Puzzle Pin!

PRIZES:

Crossword Monkey Plush Scarf

Black and White Crossword Puzzle Flower Seed

Ultimate Crossword Puzzle Hat

Ultimate Crossword Puzzle Pin

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• Updated 2/26/2020

crossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss word tasks

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • crossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss word tasks 1

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Does anyone here know how to win a game of solitaire? 
  • Hi @Rhodopis I LOVE solitaire, I always have, so over time I have developed some tips for winning, I will post them later tonight or tomorrow!  I will also try to have some pics

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature

• DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • MistyMew said:
    Thank you kindly!!!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Does anyone know how to figure out a sudoku puzzle?

• Screen Shot 2020-03-01 at 11.59.12 PM
    There must always be blood, lots of blood!

I'm a lttle teapot short and stout!
  • Updated 3/2/2020

PUZZLE CHALLENGES (Beta) General Summary:

Puzzle Challenge I - Icetastic Lodge! - Visit the Icetastic Lodge wearing something with "Crossword" in the name!

Puzzle Challenge II - Swing! - Sit in a Crossword Swing! 

Puzzle Challenge III - Crossword Solver! - Complete 5 Crossword Puzzles!

Puzzle Challenge IV - Word Searcher! - Complete 10 Word Search Puzzles!

Puzzle Challenge V - Solitaire! - Win 2 games of Tiki Solitaire! 

Puzzle Challenge VI - Pat A Pet! - Pat 2 black and white guinea pigs!

Puzzle Challenge VII - Penguins! - Visit the Arctic Zone in the Australian Zoo and read the "Penguin" plaque!

Puzzle Challenge VIII - Water Show Fan! - Buy a Black and White Orca Hat, and wear it while watching the Water Show in the Australian Zoo!

Hint: Specific steps to complete the challenge include:

- Start this task!
    - Visit the Water Show in the Arctic Zone of the Australian Zoo!
    - Purchase a new Orca Hat at the vendor stand!
    - Wear your Orca Hat!
    - Take a seat in the bleachers!
    - Watch the show!  (The official shows begin every 5 minutes!) 

Puzzle Challenge IX - Zebra! - Ride a Black and White Zebra! (Either your own Zebra, or a friend's!)

Puzzle Challenge X - Puzzle Master! - Complete 1 Crossword Puzzle, 1 Sudoku Puzzle, And 1 Word Search Puzzle!

Prizing Details:

After completing challenges I to IV, you will receive an exclusive Crossword Hanging Neck Monkey, and be well on your way to completing the ultimate puzzle challenge!

Revised: After completing challenges I to IV, you will receive an exclusive Crossword Monkey Plush Scarf, and be well on your way to completing the ultimate puzzle challenge!

After completing challenges V and VI, you will receive exclusive Black and White Crossword Puzzle Flower Seeds!

After completing challenges I through X, you will receive the exclusive Ultimate Crossword Puzzle Hat, and the Ultimate Crossword Puzzle Pin!

PRIZES:

Crossword Monkey Plush Scarf

Black and White Crossword Puzzle Flower Seed

Ultimate Crossword Puzzle Hat

Ultimate Crossword Puzzle Pin

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Hi Do any of you know the latest Crossword answers for tonight March tenth? I just need one more to complete all puzzle tasks and I am terrible at crosswords,. Thank you hugs Twinkles

• YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW