Kitchen ideas

edited September 2019 in VFK Developer Ideas!

For your consideration, I'd really like to be able to make/add some kitchens in some rooms. 
First - The dyer mansion, can you please release the cabinet pieces you used so we may expand it? Lots of space, I'd love to make an island etc...

kitchen

Some retro ideas..

retro kitch
retro kitch1

Anything you could come up with would be great! Thanks for considering. Maybe some traditional Shaker styles, beadboard beachy kitchens? 

Comments

• I love your kitchen ideas @Fonna :)
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!

• Boy I'd really love to have a real kitchen area in my cabin.. Just sayin' Screenshot (99)
    ;)
  • I think maybe VFK could use a home repair shop.. 
  • Fonna said:

Boy I'd really love to have a real kitchen area in my cabin.. Just sayin' Screenshot (99)
    ;)
      Your room is amazing!! :D

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • Fonna said:

Boy I'd really love to have a real kitchen area in my cabin.. Just sayin' Screenshot (99)
    ;)
    Fonna said:

;)
    You flipped the heck out of this room. WOW! - claps-

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Thank you both, that's very kind.  

(still needs a nicer kitchen)  
  • WOW!! your room is AMAZING!! :O 
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • @VFK_Enigma @VFK_Mintie 

i agree fonna! it's about time we have some kitchen sinks, stoves (the won in the dyer mansion room is amazing!), refrigerators, maybe even a microwave/convection oven and a dishwasher?!! how about some amazing marble and granite countertop pieces - including one's that overhang an island/peninsula to create a breakfast bar and vertical one's to create a "waterfall" island (very chic)!

i love the retro appliances. would love to see some of those but also some up-to-date, contemporary appliances and maybe even some futuristic kitchen ideas as well! 

frozen

MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

• mamasama said:

@VFK_Enigma @VFK_Mintie 

i agree fonna! it's about time we have some kitchen sinks, stoves (the won in the dyer mansion room is amazing!), refrigerators, maybe even a microwave/convection oven and a dishwasher?!! how about some amazing marble and granite countertop pieces - including one's that overhang an island/peninsula to create a breakfast bar and vertical one's to create a "waterfall" island (very chic)!

i love the retro appliances. would love to see some of those but also some up-to-date, contemporary appliances and maybe even some futuristic kitchen ideas as well! 
    I agree! Yes to waterfall edges!! A variety of (styles/colors) cabinets and counters we can configure how we want/need for our space would be amazing!
  • bump...
  • edited February 2021
    I'm bumping this up because I fee like its something we really need in game. We have nothing to make kitchens in our designs except the very old set in AI. So just to keep it in mind...  

• yesss more kitchen stuff would be fun!

maybe a toaster with toast that pops up every so often :))
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• bump again!! 
  • oh @Awesome_Piper i like the toaster idea :) maybe for the anniversary?
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • bump!!!!   Great ideas!
  • that'd be neat @yellowsummerdaisy !
    maybe staff can throw in a whistling tea kettle too :))
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• still hoping
  • BBBUUUMMMMPPPP....
  • WE NEED KITCHENS!!! 
  • WE NEED KITCHENS!!! 
  • Almost three years old and yet I am bumping it anyway because we need kitchens!