Idea for Trophy Case!

edited November 2019 in VFK General
I don't know if this was suggested before or not, but I thought I'd share it.
I love displaying my trophy's, but it does take a lot of space when laying them all out in the room. 
So I thought a Trophy Case would be nice to have to display all the trophy's. 
If the idea is made, please make it available to buy for everyone (members and non-members) as everyone participates in the contests.

Here are few picture examples:
W702
W704
ed75cbaecde3f92a7654b68f5e0c883a
(pictures from google)

The wider case could be used to store participation and winning trophy side by side from the contest.
The single one could be used for player's to display their favorite trophy's.
The option for gold, silver, and bronze case would be nice too, to group all the similar trophy's together. 
Overall whatever the use it, the variety of trophy cases would be a good storage idea for trophy's :)

bepannah01

Comments

• This is cool! I've built my one before using space supports and tiles, but since the release of the fairytale pillars in Merlin's, I've used those

But it would be great to have them all in one thing, set up like a storage chest for those of us that change our logins around.
    Capture
  • This is a wonderful idea! Perhaps a trophy cabinet that serves as a public storage container, so players can see all the items stored inside when they click it, and the full title when they hover over an item.

Love your suggestion about the gold/silver/bronze framed cabinets, I would love to see those!
  • Tomorrow said:

This is a wonderful idea! Perhaps a trophy cabinet that serves as a public storage container, so players can see all the items stored inside when they click it, and the full title when they hover over an item.

Love your suggestion about the gold/silver/bronze framed cabinets, I would love to see those!
    ooo that sounds great too!!

bepannah01
  • I would like to add in the idea of the display cases being able to face forward (aka toward the screen). I know that many of the trophies can face toward the screen so it would make sense to have that option for the display cases too! :)

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• great idea!
    i have a room for my trophies because they do take up a bit of space, but i'd love something like you suggested to make it easier to display them in my login!

(my trophy room) 
    vfk trophy room
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• waterfallglow said:

I would like to add in the idea of the display cases being able to face forward (aka toward the screen). I know that many of the trophies can face toward the screen so it would make sense to have that option for the display cases too! :)

Yes! That is a must, multiple rotations!

bepannah01
  • Bump

These would make great contest boutique items. 

bepannah01
  • This would be so cool! Yes as Contest Boutique items they would make so much sense!!
  • I would also love some very basic pin displays. Perhaps ones that just look like picture frames that can be hung on walls. I like the idea of the carnival pin display but don't love the way it looks so more simple ones would be great so we can display our trophies in cases and hang our contest pin beside it :)
  • Zoee said:

I would also love some very basic pin displays. Perhaps ones that just look like picture frames that can be hung on walls. I like the idea of the carnival pin display but don't love the way it looks so more simple ones would be great so we can display our trophies in cases and hang our contest pin beside it :)

Oooo yes!! I didn't even think about the contest pins! That's a great idea, simple frames for the pins! 

bepannah01
  • Bump.

I'm running out of space for my trophies! 

bepannah01