VFK SECRET SANTA 2019

Comments

• Tomorrow said:

Post below if you'd like to join!

Sign-up's close this Friday at 5pm central (two days from now) -- tell your friends! 

I will message everyone their person sometime Friday night.

Merry Christmas everyone!

• I would like to sign up please.
  • I would like to join the Secret Santa program!  This is a terrific activity, thanks for running it. :)
  • I would like to sign up, please.
  • This is amazing! Now I can do two Secret Santas; one on here, and one in real life! I would like to join please!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Count me in!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• How do you do Secret Santa?
    There must always be blood, lots of blood!

I'm a lttle teapot short and stout!
  • @Teapotprincess Once you enter, I'll message you the title of a player Friday evening. You will get that person a gift for Christmas -- it can be anything! You'll also receive a gift from your Secret Santa. The person you're assigned won't know that you're their Secret Santa, and you won't know who your Secret Santa is until Christmas Eve/Christmas day. It's a lot of fun! Let me know if you'd like to participate.
  • ok, I'm in!
    There must always be blood, lots of blood!

I'm a lttle teapot short and stout!
  • Ok  Can I join the Secret Santa

• how do I join? lol
  • oh I just read it! 

COUNT ME IN!

• Please count me in.   Thank you!
  • Count me in, please!  Woot woot!
  • Please count me in also! This is fun :)
  • I will join~

tumblr_inline_pcn785LXiM1rhwzwl_75sq
  • I want to join <3
  • please sign me up too! what fun!

frozen

MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

• I'll join Tom, if it's not too late! What a great idea!

• Waiting to hear back from a few people, will send out titles later tonight. Thanks everyone!
  • At this time, all Secret Santa pairings have been sent! If you have not heard from me, please let me know.

You can send your gift anytime between now and Christmas. I suggest wrapping your gift twice and make the message of the second wrapping say "Don't open till Christmas!"

If you are not friends with your assigned person, you can wrap the gift and trade it to me -- I am friends with everyone entered so I will ensure it gets delivered on time.

Merry Christmas!
  • If anyone wants their gift delivered in the early AM hours Christmas Day, you can wrap and trade it to me as well. This will ensure you remain anonymous until the moment the user opens their gift.

Lastly, if you are seeing this thread for the first time and want to join, please message me on here or in game. I can do a second round if we get enough people to sign up.
  • Second round is good to go -- if anyone who signed up for the first round wants a SECOND Secret Santa, feel free to sign up again below this post.

I'll be messaging pairings sometime tomorrow evening.
  • Sign me up!! :)
  • I'll join again :)

bepannah01
  • I would like to join again if I could please! :)
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • I'll enter in round two, Tom!

• I'd like to join the secret Santa!
    skylambsignature