Looking for Host Elementals and Elemental bottles

edited September 2019 in VFK Trading Post
Hello, everyone! I'm currently looking for the following elementals because I'm trying to get the different troubles from Merlin's Alchemist Libro in order to help me beat the Balrog for the Ice Wizard enchantment. I'm hoping these will make sure I don't die as soon as I get in the room! :) I'm mostly looking to trade in credits, if at all possible.

I need:
- 4 Arctic Ice
- 2 Mountain Foxglove (5 already bought)
- 9 Volcanic Magma
- Any Empty Elemental bottles

If someone still wants to trade elementals, I think I'll be buying them for 5k per elemental bottle and 1k for the empty elemental bottles. So if that sounds like a good offer, please send me a message or post here!
Thank you so much!
A - ala - watchful alertness
L - lokahi - working with unity
O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
H - ha'aha'a - humility
A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture

Comments

• try to find me in the game,  i have empty bottles for u
  • Hi Victory.  Have you tried just using something like April Shower's enchantment?  A 5-star April Showers and watching for the Balrog's attack pattern may help you get him done much cheaper and sooner.  I just beat him a few days ago with 5-star April Showers.  Daughter beat him the next day using same setup.  Just have to keep moving, and be patient, only taking one or two shots at him at a time once he's through shooting at you.  Just keep moving, so what he's shooting at is not there anymore (you).  It takes awhile (and alot of patience), but very doable.  Just throwing it out there.  You don't lose anything if you die, obviously (thank God).

Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • I beat him using 2 FX - April Shower and Toxic Rain alternatively. I also transferred the magics in the live tile area so I don't have to keep clicking my avatar for the FXs. You can finish Balrog usually within 5 minutes. Hope this helps!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GIFT said:

I beat him using 2 FX - April Shower and Toxic Rain alternatively. I also transferred the magics in the live tile area so I don't have to keep clicking my avatar for the FXs. You can finish Balrog usually within 5 minutes. Hope this helps!

Would've loved to have Toxic Rain with the April Showers, but I'm not there yet ;)  And omg absolutely:  set up magics on live tiles (mine are on right side of screen, tiles not too wide so they don't cover the viewing area).  Clicking on your avatar to fire up magic again during that battle is a recipe for repeated deadness.  Forgot to mention that.  Candy-on-the-brain tonight, lol!

Flame 

• Flamanar said:

GIFT said:

I beat him using 2 FX - April Shower and Toxic Rain alternatively. I also transferred the magics in the live tile area so I don't have to keep clicking my avatar for the FXs. You can finish Balrog usually within 5 minutes. Hope this helps!

Would've loved to have Toxic Rain with the April Showers, but I'm not there yet ;)  And omg absolutely:  set up magics on live tiles (mine are on right side of screen, tiles not too wide so they don't cover the viewing area).  Clicking on your avatar to fire up magic again during that battle is a recipe for repeated deadness.  Forgot to mention that.  Candy-on-the-brain tonight, lol!

Flame 

ROFL!

I put mine in the live tile area on the left which is a bit shorter and holds 24 tiles. My right side live tile palette holds 120 tiles! If you make all the pin ports small, you can hold 120!!!

Here are screenshot samples:

LIVE TILE RIGHT

LIVE TILE LEFT

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • LOL some day my live tiles will look like that.  Today is not that day ;)  LOL  I could place all the heirloom plant badges on the right, they take alot of room. I tried using the left side a week or two ago for important and frequently used items/magics...but I couldn't get used to it.  Might switch and try it again.  LOVE live tiles!!!!!  I think if more people knew about them and how to use them...well, like I said, they're game changers ;)

Flame

• @Flamanar @GIFT

Thank you both for the helpful advice! So far, the only magics I've got are the Specter and hope in general. :) If I just keep walking around him, I hope that that means I won't die pretty much as soon as I get in the door. But I did finally figure out the live tiles and I can't believe I've never noticed before how awesome having the enchantments right there are! Like you said, Flamanar, they're definitely game changers!
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • Live tiles are addictive, yep!  So glad that Gift and I could help you.  Keep moving, and he'll be shooting behind ya ;)  Patience is super important.  Take 'potshots' at him immediately after he's launched his sequence of fireballs, then RUN.  Rinse.  Repeat.  ;)  Best of luck to ya.  If you can find someone to borrow their April Showers or Toxic Rain magics (5-stars preferably), it's a huge help!  I lent mine to my daughter, and worked out well for her (she still has it, lol). 

Flame