2019 EASTER MELODY

edited April 2019 in General
2019 EASTER MELODY 

"Hoppy" to see the new prizes in the daily newsletter! 

Enjoy and have fun doing the melody!

Get ready for the Easter Bunny Melodies Hunt, Find the Invisible Easter Bunny Melodies!
Throughout the kingdom, you can take part in an Easter Melody adventure! 
To find a special Easter prize, follow the sound of the Invisible Easter Melody. 
When the music is soft, you are far from your goal.  When the music gets loud, louder, loudest, you are near the Invisible Easter Melody! 
As you wander through the kingdom, each new area you venture into will play a melody! 
There is a special reward once you have discovered all the invisible Easter Melodies! 
Have fun as you seek the Invisible Easter Melodies! 
Note: If you ever need a reminder for the next area to visit to find a sound, you can visit Central Square for a hint!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• The wreath is super cute (and happens to be the one thing I haven't been able to get yet, lol)
  • sunday_monkey said:

The wreath is super cute (and happens to be the one thing I haven't been able to get yet, lol)

OMG I know Sunday, but a friend sent me won.  But I'm going to continue trying to get it...cause well it is just to freaking cute!!!
  • edited April 2019
    Melody places:

MEDIEVAL:
    Castle Entrance
    Central Square

Colonial:
    Merchant Square

WESTERN:
    Livery Stable
    Mister Ned's Stable

RETRO:
    Market Street
    Record Square

VICTORIAN:
    Summer Park

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited April 2019

Apricot trees have popcorn for leaves, pop on over to your next Easter Melody!  Congratulations!

Peep!  You found another Easter Melody!

Baa!  Baa!  Baa!!  Went the little spring lambs, frolicking in the meadow!  Congratulations!

Happy hopping to your next melody!  Happy Easter!

Leap!   Leap!  Leap!  Went the bouncy little bunny!  Good luck finding your next Easter Melody!  Congratulations!

Spring is in the air!  Spread the sunshine and waddle like a duckling to your next Easter Melody!  Happy Easter!

Congratulations!  Peep like a chick and spread the Easter cheer!

Hug a bunny and send your love to someone dear this Easter near!  Happy Easter!

Peeptastic job, keep up the good work!  Hop on to your next melody!

Congratulations, you have found the Easter Melody!  Bunnies hopping along a bunny trail bring lots of chocolate to all near!

Flowers are pushing up their sleepy heads and welcoming the new day!  Happy Easter, good luck!

Happy hopping to your next melody!  Happy Easter!

Little ducklings are near and spreading lots of cheer, waddle like one and spread the fun!  Congratulations, you have found the Easter Melody!

Peep!  Peep!  Peep!  It's Peep Time and you've had a swell find!  Congratulations!

Bow!  Wow!  Wow!  Went the playful spring puppies!  They're excited you found this Easter Melody!  Congratulations!

Hop like a bunny to a bunny hole, in search of the next Easter Melody!  Happy Easter!

Meow!  Meow!  Meow!  Went the little spring kittens, they're very proud of your find!  Congratulations!

Hippety Hoppety, hop onto your next melody!  Congratulations!

The sun is shining every day; clouds never get in the way for Easter Melody hunting!  Happy Easter!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • lol those are cute sentences you get back, I've never read them all
    and thanks for posting a picture for all the prizes. :)

Ask before taking.
  • YAY! 
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original