Inventory Clothing issue and Ability to sell unwanted furniture

1. I'm not understanding why the default clothing/hair is now placed into our inventory. As someone who has a lot of clothes and obviously in the future there will be more, it's super crowded. I got half my clothes on my main and the other half on the clone because it's so crowded. 

Can the default clothing and hair be removed from our inventory clothing tab? 

2. There's so many things I want to sell to get rid of completely that are still in store; like pantry items, ride items, etc. People give them away for free but it's just being passed around because they're still unwanted items. I know we can sell.... original easter eggs and salon chairs.... and that started years ago. Right now I have 18 black, member, planes that no one needs or can be traded to.... .-.

Please make this possible! My storage and gift ride is crying lol

edit: months later, Im still piling unwanted items into my gift riding machine in hopes giving these things away for free because they are really not needed on my account. (or i can just make a clone with a random password, trade it the items (oh goodness) and leave it forever).

edit edit: i would also like to compromise and make EVERYTHING tradable to the halloween exchange or at least make another exchanged for unwanted furniture. (Thanks Gift) I really feel bad for "giving" people all this junk on the prize ride but I really don't need that junk.
art-starbucks 

Comments

• Hi @prettyredstone,

Do you want the default clothing and hair removed from your inventory, or just hidden so it cannot be seen in Inventory?

Also, all items can be sold that are in the pantry section of the Mercantile!

-Mintie
  • VFK_Mintie said:

Hi @prettyredstone,

Do you want the default clothing and hair removed from your inventory, or just hidden so it cannot be seen in Inventory?

Also, all items can be sold that are in the pantry section of the Mercantile!

-Mintie
    Whoa I was not expecting an answer! Thank you.

What's the difference with it being removed and hidden?

And well, I would just like more than pantry items to be sellable though. I also have random member furniture on another account I do not need and I don't build :/

Also, is "Tomato" pantry? I could not sell that... but seems like a pantry item
    art-starbucks 
  • Hi @prettyredstone,

I just wanted to clarify if you wanted to suggest a feature be added to still own the items, but not have them show in the inventory window, or if you would like them just removed from your account so they cannot be put on or worn.

Also, is this the tomato item?

Tomato

-Mintie
  • edited March 2018
    VFK_Mintie said:

Hi @prettyredstone,

I just wanted to clarify if you wanted to suggest a feature be added to still own the items, but not have them show in the inventory window, or if you would like them just removed from your account so they cannot be put on or worn.

Also, is this the tomato item?

Tomato

-Mintie
    That's what I thought, I would like the default clothing and hair hidden in inventory please, as I still want to wear them for player games.

Yes that's the tomato

Edit: I can now sell said Tomato :D
    art-starbucks 
  • I would love more furniture to be able to sell as well... My inventory fills up and I end up having to store all the useless junk in ride machines and the like, which takes time and gets frustrating because I honestly don't need it and nobody wants it.
  • LadyNymeria said:

I would love more furniture to be able to sell as well... My inventory fills up and I end up having to store all the useless junk in ride machines and the like, which takes time and gets frustrating because I honestly don't need it and nobody wants it.

Exactly!!!!!
    art-starbucks 
  • im still gonna bring this up. 
    art-starbucks 
  • @VFK_Mintie, if you could please hide everyone’s default clothing it would be a great help!
    For some reason I show 10 pairs of default pink hair! Lol

Also , is it possible to make all the furniture sellable? After 10 years our rooms and inventory are overcrowded!!
  • Hey! I was wondering if anyone knew if I can trade salon chairs to non-members?

• Guest257670 said:

Hey! I was wondering if anyone knew if I can trade salon chairs to non-members?

Unfortunately you cannot, since they are originally member items.
    art-starbucks 
  • bump if i can
    art-starbucks 
  • I sooo agree with both! Let me tell you... Im pretty sure Im over 300+ dark green turf 3x3 pieces lol... I would rather buy new pieces than fish them all out of the various storage bins for building new rooms. And I have tons of similar situations as the turf lol.

• I love getting junk from rides so I can exchange them later. The problem is, there are only 2 furni exchange that I know of, Valentine's and Halloween's. If they make more exchange events it will be more balanced (petition for 5 events in a year lol). Or they could also make a junkyard/scrap yard room where we exchange furniture and get random credits and special prizes. 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GiftPrincess said:

I love getting junk from rides so I can exchange them later. The problem is, there are only 2 furni exchange that I know of, Valentine's and Halloween's. If they make more exchange events it will be more balanced (petition for 5 events in a year lol). Or they could also make a junkyard/scrap yard room where we exchange furniture and get random credits and special prizes. 

The problem with exchange events (not only it's twice a year) is that they don't accept some items. It has to be a certain time when you bought the item, but even if you had that item years ago or so, the exchange will still not accept it :( Which is why I still have all my junk.

A junkyard/scrap exchange would be so beneficial!
    art-starbucks 
  • I.Am.Chalk said:

I sooo agree with both! Let me tell you... Im pretty sure Im over 300+ dark green turf 3x3 pieces lol... I would rather buy new pieces than fish them all out of the various storage bins for building new rooms. And I have tons of similar situations as the turf lol.

Hey @I.Am.Chalk I was clearing out my inventory the other day to make way for halloween and I could sell my turf (Hallelujah) I don't know if you still can but thought I'd mention it

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Going with this, I think it would be beneficial to be able to sort inventory so you can see what you have the most of. 
  • icywater_princess said:

@VFK_Mintie, if you could please hide everyone’s default clothing it would be a great help!

Also , is it possible to make all the furniture sellable? After 10 years our rooms and inventory are overcrowded!!

re-bumping this in the hopes that @VFK_Mintie or @VFK_Vintage sees this and makes the default clothing hidden from our inventory, and just available in the "change clothes option"   

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!
  • edited March 2019
    icywater_princess said:

icywater_princess said:

@VFK_Mintie, if you could please hide everyone’s default clothing it would be a great help!

re-bumping this in the hopes that @VFK_Mintie or @VFK_Vintage sees this and makes the default clothing hidden from our inventory, and just available in the "change clothes option"   

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!
    I think vfk isn't liking this anymore :( im getting the Pi situation now. This post hasn't bumped unfortunately...

art-starbucks 
  • This one bumped up! I actually need junk items so feel free to throw them all to me hahaha!!!!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

This one bumped up! I actually need junk items so feel free to throw them all to me hahaha!!!!

whats your level of junk you want? lol i got odds and ends
    art-starbucks 
  • Anything! From pantry junk to favor balloons to dead plants to unsellables -- everything under that umbrella. LOL!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • please take out the beta clothing and hairs from the inventory!
    art-starbucks 
  • prettyredstone said:

please take out the beta clothing and hairs from the inventory!

@prettyredstone I heard if you send a Help or talk to staff in game they can stack the beta items so it doesnt take up so much room in your inventory.