CHRISTMAS 2018 MEMBERSHIPS: Bethlehem & North Pole!!!

2»

Comments

• 2nd bundle just dropped!!!

Christmas Membership 2nd Bundle Bonus 1
    Christmas Membership 2nd Bundle Bonus 2
    Christmas Membership 2nd Bundle Bonus 3
    Christmas Membership 2nd Bundle Bonus

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • two of my suggestions! luv u @VFK_Mintie
  • edited January 2019

Screen Shot 2019-01-02 at 9.40.12 PM
  • thank god they made it in red.  I love red okay ty for doing what i asked<3
  • FracturedMemories said:

thank god they made it in red.  I love red okay ty for doing what i asked<3

cute_lina said:

christmas bundle #4
    christmas bundle #4
    christmas bundle #4
    christmas bundle #4
    christmas bundle #4
    christmas bundle #4
    christmas bundle #4
    christmas bundle #4
    christmas bundle #4

YAY RED!!!!!!!!!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I like the scarf they gave us to go with the hat.
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

christmas bundle #4
    christmas bundle #4
    christmas bundle #4
    christmas bundle #4
    christmas bundle #4
    christmas bundle #4
    christmas bundle #4
    christmas bundle #4
    christmas bundle #4
    christmas bundle #4

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOW!!!

I feel like I'm gonna look for these furni... They're so nice! :D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited January 2019
    I really like the new white furniture in the final Polar Bundle.  Its awesome the Donkey bundle got the Beanie in Red!  Interesting that the Donkey bundle got a matching scarf with the red beanie; yet the Blue beanie did not get a scarf…

I would like if they recolored the red scarf and gave Polar Bear bundle people a matching blue scarf.  

These bundles were awesome, each of the 4 weeks was full of fun/different items.  Thanks again or for the hard work even with holidays going on, thats crazy generous, VFK :)  
  • millsfan said:

I really like the new white furniture in the final Polar Bundle.  Its awesome the Donkey bundle got the Beanie in Red!  Interesting that the Donkey bundle got a matching scarf with the red beanie; yet the Blue beanie did not get a scarf…

I would like if they recolored the red scarf and gave Polar Bear bundle people a matching blue scarf.  

These bundles were awesome, each of the 4 weeks was full of fun/different items.  Thanks again or for the hard work even with holidays going on, thats crazy generous, VFK :)  
    I agree, I was saying the same thing to some people in the trade room this evening. I think we need a blue matching scarf as well. 
  • edited January 2019
    Perpetual_Fighter said:

millsfan said:

I agree, I was saying the same thing to some people in the trade room this evening. I think we need a blue matching scarf as well. 
    I do not see vfk ever read requests like this, and add bonuses to membership bundles...so all we can imagine is perhaps the blue scarf will be sold in the contest boutique? I do not know why they did not make the scarf in the polar bundle, it’s odd because the red beanie/scarf came out before the last polar bundle... so you’d think they would have colored the scarf blue and included it in the last polar bundle
  • millsfan said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

millsfan said:

I do not see vfk ever read requests like this, and add bonuses to membership bundles...so all we can imagine is perhaps the blue scarf will be sold in the contest boutique? I do not know why they did not make the scarf in the polar bundle, it’s odd because the red beanie/scarf came out before the last polar bundle... so you’d think they would have colored the scarf blue and included it in the last polar bundle
    Yeah I was super confused about that, I mean I got both bundles, but I still think it was really strange the way they made one scarf but not the other one? Yeah my bet is they’ll release it as stamps or something, maybe in the contest boutique as you just said. But it’s dumb that we’d have to go out of our way to pay for it.