CHRISTMAS 2018 MEMBERSHIPS: Bethlehem & North Pole!!!

So guys, they're here!

Aren't they both fabulous? 

Thank you VFK team for making such beautiful memberships!!!

What do you guys think? :) Share your thoughts!

Bethlehem
North Pole

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• I really love the north pole membership. I love the polar bear, outfit and new room. The penguin magic is okay but not really my cup of tea. I'm also pretty in different towards pins and interfaces. The other membership is okay. I wasn't a huge fan of the one from last year. I did like the dog and angel costume we got. I think the donkey is cute and the stable room looks like it would be fun to possibly build with. 
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

I really love the north pole membership. I love the polar bear, outfit and new room. The penguin magic is okay but not really my cup of tea. I'm also pretty in different towards pins and interfaces. The other membership is okay. I wasn't a huge fan of the one from last year. I did like the dog and angel costume we got. I think the donkey is cute and the stable room looks like it would be fun to possibly build with. 

I'm leaning towards Bethlehem more because I did Mary in Christmas plays quite a few times!

Now I can wear Mary's outfit even virtually... Bless! LOL!

And the LUSCIOUS RED interface theme really stood out for me. I love it! My next theme. 

The polar bear mount is glorious and the VIP pin is too.

They're both really good and can't wait to see the next releases! 

:)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve

• @GiftPrincess I adore the North Pole Membership!! My new polar bear is awesome and the outfit is soooooooooo pretty! I wonder if there will be new hair to go with it in one of the upcoming bundles. The penguin magic is sweet too. The room is really pretty but did seem kinda odd with a polar bear living in a log cabin instead of an arctic room. Other than that its great! If it was an arctic room with northern lights above it would of been so beautiful. Not that the log cabin is not beautiful as well, it's really really pretty. Maybe an arctic room for a polar bear stable with northern lights above in the night sky?

I like the Bethlehem membership too but am going to wait a bit before I decide if I am getting it or not. I also, agree that the red interface is really pretty! It might be my favorite part of the membership. The donkey is cute too. The pins to both memberships are super nice and equally well done.

Side Note: Ear Muffs in picture are a craft item and NOT part of the North Pole Membership. I am wearing them cause I feel they go great with the new North Pole Membership dress.

Rideable Polar Bear (North Pole Membership)

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• The Christmas memberships are sweet for sure. I appreciate that they released a fun winter one as well as a membership that celebrates the reason for the season.
    I love the rooms very much, although I wish the polar bear room was not decorated for Christmas. I would liked to be able to have it as just a winter style room as we will undoubtedly get beautiful Christmas rooms in game.
    Looking forward to the 4 bundles to come.
  • The polar bear membership is by far the superior membership because the stuff that came with it was just overall nicer quality IMO.  The room is honestly beautiful and even the membership pin is fantastic! I'm considering buying a SECOND membership just for the pin!!! (if I had the money i'd buy 15 just for a lanyard of that pin honestly.)
  • edited December 2018
    I LOVE the North Pole membership! I’m so happy they went the winter route with one of the memberships because icy colours are totally my aesthetic, and it’s important to note that a) not everybody is religious and b) not everybody celebrates Christmas! So I’m glad they added a Wintery theme for the sheer fact of inclusivity.

The interface is my new fav and I’m definitely keeping it even well into the summer lol, the membership pin is probably my favourite membership pin ever released, the outfit, the polar bear, everything! I’m excited to see what the bundles will be like :)
  • Zoee said:

I LOVE the North Pole membership! I’m so happy they went the winter route with one of the memberships because icy colours are totally my aesthetic, and it’s important to note that a) not everybody is religious and b) not everybody celebrates Christmas! So I’m glad they added a Wintery theme for the sheer fact of inclusivity.

The interface is my new fav and I’m definitely keeping it even well into the summer lol, the membership pin is probably my favourite membership pin ever released, the outfit, the polar bear, everything! I’m excited to see what the bundles will be like :)

Ditto!
  • love love the polar bear membership. imho, it's my favorite of the two.

i suggested the bethlehem membership and im definitely thankful for the staff for listening and making it, but i do love the north pole items a bit more. i love the bethlehem magic the most though!

new sig
  • I think I got the wrong bundle. bundle
    bundle
    bundle
    bundle
    bundle
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

I think I got the wrong bundle. bundle
    bundle
    bundle
    bundle
    bundle

Ooo! I love the lights!!!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Hi @cute_lina,

Yes, it appears you received the incorrect bundle!  The North Pole Bundle comes out tomorrow at the same time!

We will correct that now

-Mintie
  • GiftPrincess said:

cute_lina said:

I think I got the wrong bundle. bundle
    bundle
    bundle
    bundle
    bundle

Ooo! I love the lights!!!
    This is like the "Around the World" Christmas!!!

WOOT!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • VFK_Mintie said:

Hi @cute_lina,

Yes, it appears you received the incorrect bundle!  The North Pole Bundle comes out tomorrow at the same time!

We will correct that now

-Mintie
    thank you 
    cutelina
  • Awesome memberships.. There is something for everyone here.  Great work VFK! 
  • Honestly forgot to take screenshots, BUT 

We did end up getting the blue snowflake beanie (Can't remember who requested it though..)

To go with that, I think we should get a red one too!!!! Same thing, just a recolor! 

(Blue just isn't my color honestly.)
  • @millsfan your hat got made bundle
    bundle
    cutelina
  • OMG Im in the trade room and see everyone wearing the Blue Snowflake Beanie and was like :O OH MY!!!  Thats AWESOME!  I think it would have made a cool host hat since we have not had an elusive item since the snowboard, but Im SO EXCITED to wear this hat in VFK!! Thank you so much!  What an awesome surprise to begin my winter break!! HAPPY Winter 
  • edited December 2018
    @cute_lina

I know that I was an opponent of this hat idea, though I am happy that @millsfan got his hat created and there are no hard feelings!   

Also releasing it through a membership I think is a nice idea!
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • Its so crazy.. I have not been able to play any games because of all of my projects; I first saw the t saw the new bundles tonight because I am now officially done with my work.  Just a few hours ago, I thought that the blue beanie could work with the polar bear winter theme!  How ironic it came out in the bundle today!  So awesome
  • OMG MILLS! Your hat is finally in game! :) Congrats! :)

Great releases, VFK! <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I absolutely LOVE the new hat. I haven't gotten to wear it yet since it hasn't loaded, but when I first saw your thread I fell in love with the Animal Crossing inspired beanie. Thank you so so much @millsfan for the idea and VFK Developers for making it happen!
  • I can finally MAKE this outfit I wore in my original concept image!! So cool!  It looks awesome.  Im glad the pom pom does not stick up as much as the ninth anniversary beanie (I prefer the more slouched look, like the black and white beanie we have).  This looks like such an awesome hat, surprised it was not for the upcoming host hunt. Oh well, still VERY EXCITED!
  • edited December 2018
    VFK blue pom
    VFK Blue Beanie

WOW!  I can finally make this outfit I wanted to wear 3 years ago when I made the picture on the left!  On the right is the VFK Blue Snowflake Beanie that came out tonight.  I'm really happy we now have a cool blue winter hat to wear, its awesome!  The only downside is since it was not a host item, it might have not got the extra detail put into that some host hats get (the koala hat is a good example, it has a ton of variety in blue hues throughout the hat through the use of shading and the appearance of light hitting the hat).  If you look at the edited image on the left, you can see that blue beanie has some varying hues of blue/sunlight shimmering on it, whereas the vfk one is more flat in color variation.  Its still awesome and I will be wearing it SOO MUCH! Awesome job VFK.  I do like that the pom pom sticks down a little more, and I also like that you can see the bangs when wearing the mop top hair!  That was something I thought would make it look cooler when wearing : )  The VFK devs just made my night so awesome!  I'm sure all of the blue beanie supporters will love this when they see it in game! 
  • Cool bundle!

How about an icy purple version of the Polar Bear membership out fit ya ya? @VFK_Mintie ;)
  • Im glad the beanie was a membership item though because it will help support the game!  
    Zoee said:

Cool bundle!

How about an icy purple version of the Polar Bear membership out fit ya ya? @VFK_Mintie ;)

HI Zoee.  You are funny with all your purple outfits xD You're like me with blue
  • millsfan said:

VFK blue pom
    VFK Blue Beanie

WOW!  I can finally make this outfit I wanted to wear 3 years ago when I made the picture on the left!  On the right is the VFK Blue Snowflake Beanie that came out tonight.  I'm really happy we now have a cool blue winter hat to wear, its awesome!  The only downside is since it was not a host item, it might have not got the extra detail put into that some host hats get (the koala hat is a good example, it has a ton of variety in blue hues throughout the hat through the use of shading and the appearance of light hitting the hat).  If you look at the edited image on the left, you can see that blue beanie has some varying hues of blue/sunlight shimmering on it, whereas the vfk one is more flat in color variation.  Its still awesome and I will be wearing it SOO MUCH! Awesome job VFK.  I do like that the pom pom sticks down a little more, and I also like that you can see the bangs when wearing the mop top hair!  That was something I thought would make it look cooler when wearing : )  The VFK devs just made my night so awesome!  I'm sure all of the blue beanie supporters will love this when they see it in game! 
    I WANT A RED...…

RIOT...

Just kidding!

Love the feedback and so happy you got your 3 year old wish! :P

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • millsfan said:

Im glad the beanie was a membership item though because it will help support the game!  

Zoee said:

Cool bundle!

HI Zoee.  You are funny with all your purple outfits xD You're like me with blue

Cool tones are the best tones :)
  • GiftPrincess said:

millsfan said:

VFK blue pom
    VFK Blue Beanie

I WANT A RED...…

RIOT...

Just kidding!

Love the feedback and so happy you got your 3 year old wish! :P

Yes! It is awesome : ) I love having it in VFK…its so nice to have a cool blue winter hat.  This bundle rocks
  • I have to say this Christmas Bundle is awesome! I would love to have gotten both, but only had enough for the Bethlehem bundle. I picked it because I am Christian and know the reason for the season and want to celebrate it in truth. Thanks VFK for this awesome creation.