ANIME, Video game, and Comic Book Super Hero Costume Ideas

edited September 2018 in VFK Developer Ideas!
Hi,

This thread is for all anime, video game, and super hero costume ideas for Halloween!  

Let's pick off where VFK's Halloween costume release left off last Halloween…. NARUTO!!!  We finally got costumes from the anime Naruto Shippuden last hallwoeen, but it left naruto fans with a GIANT cliffhanger… it was the last outfit release, and we got a tease of 2 characters!!! It was awesome, and I hope Naruto gets more costumes this Halloween.

This character is AWESOME!  He could come with his sword as a hold able item!
Sasuke (Shippuden Outfit) - For Boys

Sasuke Front
Sasuke Back

Sasuke backHinata (Shippuden Outfit) - For Girls

Hinata

hinata back

I've wanted this outfit since VFK OPENED! I love the cloak the akatsuki members wear.  The Girls Akatsuki outfit has heels as shoes, whereas the boys are different (look Konan, the character with blue hair)
Akatsuki Cloak - For both Boys and Girls

Akatsuki outfit
Perhaps we also can have the straw hats the Akatsuki members sometimes wear
Akatsuki hat

2389201_0  (Akatsuki Cloud)

Last Halloween we also got an AMAZING set of Teen Titans outfits… but out of the list of characters people suggested, the 2 Villains I was hoping to see were left out!

RED X -  I love this characters outfit, he is one of Robin's biggest villains!  I hope he gets an outfit this year!!!

Red X

This villain would go great with the Star fire outfit we have!  Black fire is star fire's sister!
Black Fire - For Girls

Blackfire

Kid ICARUS - These characters from the video game series would make great GAME COSTUMES since they have a lot of intricate pieces to their outfits!  These characters would be awesome as game costumes since we've previously seen video game characters as game outfits in VFK.

Pit - For Boys
Pit_SSB4
Palutena - For Girls 
Palutena
Palutena side

For Super Heroes, I would love to see Symbiote Spiderman (Black- Suit) and also Symbiote Spider Girl!  These outfits would make an awesome use of the dark gossamer we
s we collect in vfk!  These suits could require A LOT of dark webs to make, it would be fun to try to craft!

Symbiote Spiderman - For Boys

Symbiote Spiderman

Symbiote Spiderman Back

Comments

• Black Suit Spider Girl

spidergirl-7514

Moon Knight - For Boys 
    I love Moon Knight's costume…it would be a great halloween costume!  He could even have his staff and crescent dart as holdable clothing!

moon_knight_colors___jason_metcalf_by_jasonmetcalf-d4uvnq9-300x467

moon-knight-marvel-super-hero-squad-online-2.7

MoonKnight weapon
  • edited September 2018
    Thank you for checking out my costume ideas.. be sure to post anime, video game, and comic book heroes you would like as a costume :)
  • Unisex attack on titan uniforms would be nice. I also want splatoon costumes. I would also love princess serenity and tuxedo mask costumes. This isn't related to any anime or video game but I also would love kagamine len & rin costumes. Len for boys and Rin for girls. 
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

Unisex attack on titan uniforms would be nice. I also want splatoon costumes. I would also love princess serenity and tuxedo mask costumes. This isn't related to any anime or video game but I also would love kagamine len & rin costumes. Len for boys and Rin for girls. 

Oh awesome ideas!   I love Splatoon!   That game has a lot of clothing available in the game, but perhaps the basic inkling outfits could work

Inkling Girl - For Girls

250px-Inkling_SSBU

6255163_sd
    Inkling girl

Inkling Boy - For Boys

Inkling  boy

• SPLATOON SPLATOON SPLATOON SPLATOON SPLATOON 

Also i really like that sasuke outfit a lot 
    art-starbucks 
  • millsfan said:

cute_lina said:

Unisex attack on titan uniforms would be nice. I also want splatoon costumes. I would also love princess serenity and tuxedo mask costumes. This isn't related to any anime or video game but I also would love kagamine len & rin costumes. Len for boys and Rin for girls. 

Oh awesome ideas!   I love Splatoon!   That game has a lot of clothing available in the game, but perhaps the basic inkling outfits could work

Inkling Girl - For Girls

250px-Inkling_SSBU

6255163_sd
    Inkling girl

Inkling Boy - For Boys

Inkling  boy

Thank you and I do too which is why I suggested it. 
    cutelina
  • Ooo. I don't know Kid Icarus, but that Palutena is a gorgeous ensemble!

palutena light

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • oo these are all good outfits! splatoon octoling agent 8 costumes would be awesome as well! Or maybe the squid sisters or off the hook groups!
    Callie&Marie
    Chara_8
    Char-pearl-marina

Anime wise, I would love to see fairy tail or my hero academia costumes! for my hero it could be the basic training outfits or the characters in costume!

myhero
    Tsuyu_Asui_Full_Body_Hero_Costume_Anime
    Ochaco_Costume_Full_Body
    12001463-cosplaystyle2014_1200x1200
    vkyuhfv69x5z
    fairy tail:

dd4097dcb1134e67f1b2298f3ad2e9ad9c960efe_hq
    Erza_2018
    Fairy-Tail-Cosplay-costume-Lucy-costumes-Anime-Halloween-costume-Dress-costumes.jpg_640x640
    Natsu_2

lastly, i would love to see some xenoblade outfits!

Nia_artwork
    XC2-Rex-Artwork
    XC2-Shin-artwork
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • All these ideas are amazing! My favourites are the Kid Icarus, Fairy Tail, Splatoon, and Naruto ideas! Hinata is my favourite anime character! Also if VFK does make Kid Icarus costumes it would be amazing if they were the game costume!

Some of my ideas are:
    Yoshi (Mario Bros)
    Ghirahim and Fi (Legend of Zelda)
    Saria and Mido (Legend of Zelda)
    May and Brendan (Pokemon)
    One more idea I forgot to suggest on Devblog is Sailor Mercury and Tuxedo Mask (Sailor Moon)

"May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • So what does everyone think we might get for anime/video game costumes this year?  Im so hoping for more naruto and Red X from teen titans
  • Can't wait to see the upcoming Gold Stamps catalog and Saturday costumes!!!! :D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Oh my gosh!! Palutena and Pit are coming out today @Super_Princess_Rosalina @GiftPrincess ! Look at the newsletter. The weird thing is the newsletter doesn’t show them having wings, which is weird because they’re angels. Hmmm
  • I suppose it’s normal palutena doesn’t have wings, she only takes her wings out when attacking enemies. Pit on the other hand does always have wings. I wonder if they will make him wings but they forgot it in the newsletter. Awesome costumes, thank you VFK
  • I saw the Kid Icarus costumes! They look awesome! Thank you VFK! :D
    -Rosalina ♥
  • to be totally honest i’m very tired of the anime and obscure video game costumes. they’re good ideas, but i’d like to see some variety like non-disney movie costumes or tv show costumes like many others have suggested.

new sig
  • edited October 2018
    @Cordelia I agree, I mean the ideas are lovely but to people like me who don't watch anime it gets annoying at times when they release anime related costumes each year along with a bunch of disney costumes.
    Signature
  • I'm going to have to agree with @Cordelia on this one. Props to you for getting your ideas made into VFK-items, but honestly I really just want some normal, generic costumes, like what VFK released back in 2008/2009/2010. Kid Icarus isn't a very relevant game, so it baffles me that VFK would even consider making these costumes instead of something more from this year. I'm also not a weeb, so like, let's stop, please.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• I love video game and anime costumes and I think that if the people who for disney costumes can get theirs I see no reason for the anime/video game fans to get theirs as well. However I will agree that there are a lot of disney costumes in the game and it would be nice to get some more costumes from other stuff. There are a lot of movies and tv shows they could do that I am sure people would want. I also know that because disney is a popular brand a lot people are going to ask for those costumes which means more of them will be made. I will agree that I think if they were going to make any costumes based off video games I feel like it should have been a more popular/well known one like splatoon or maybe a popular indie game. I do not think telling people to stop is fair because I do want people to be happy and get the costumes that make them the most happy. Personally I feel like no fandom should be over represented. There never should be too many disney costumes or too many anime/video game costumes. I think maybe if they did one of each category that would be fine. That way you are not getting too much of one thing. That is just me. I know it is impossible to try and make every player happy and no matter what type of costumes we get someone is going to complain/feel left out. 
    cutelina
  • I agree with @cute_lina. There actually isn't very many video game or anime costumes while there is plenty of Disney costumes. VFK makes costumes of all kinds so it isn't fair to remove one kind because someone doesn't like it. If you haven't gotten the costume you want yet don't worry because VFK will probably make it happen! :)
    -Rosalina ♥
  • @cute_lina @Super_Princess_Rosalina We aren't saying that they need to be removed from the game, we just think that they should do more TV show or Movie costumes or even just regular halloween costumes like @Jessizoid stated earlier. It just seems that lately we have been getting more anime and disney costumes over everyone elses ideas. Some players (Like me) don't watch anime and might not get the concept of the costume in game.
    Signature
  • VFK always starts releasing a lot of costumes as it gets closer to the 31st, so I'm sure they will release all different kinds like the Queen of Hearts which is generic!

Also if there is something you particularly want I would suggest it here on miss clue and on the VFK Devblog!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• @iStella i've been suggesting costume ideas for years but they never seem to be read or seen by staff :(
    Signature
  • imright
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Blue.Lagoon said:

@iStella i've been suggesting costume ideas for years but they never seem to be read or seen by staff :(

Every year is new @Blue.Lagoon what would you like to see this year, maybe staff will make it!  Also I can suggest it on the devblog too so that they get more votes for it!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Last year VFK released TONS of costumes of all kinds so we won't just get anime and video games. I do agree we shouldn't have too many anime and video game costumes and Disney but again like I said before we actually don't have many right now so it wouldn't be bad if we got more but it would be if it was like almost every release. Also I don't think the popularity of something should matter. Sure the costumes we got today were from not a very popular game but it was a nice outfit. I hope everyone can get something they like this Halloween. :)
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Blue.Lagoon said:

@cute_lina @Super_Princess_Rosalina We aren't saying that they need to be removed from the game, we just think that they should do more TV show or Movie costumes or even just regular halloween costumes like @Jessizoid stated earlier. It just seems that lately we have been getting more anime and disney costumes over everyone elses ideas. Some players (Like me) don't watch anime and might not get the concept of the costume in game.

I also agreed that there should be more tv/movie costumes. I also agree that they have done/do a lot of disney costumes and I think part of that problem comes from the fact that a lot of players ask for more and more disney costumes each year. I don't really think we been getting more anime costumes but if you disagree that is fine. The anime costumes have the same issue the disney ones and a lot of people ask for those costumes which is why we been getting more of them. I do think all player ideas should get an equal chance. If vfk did add more movie/tv costumes what would you like to see?
    cutelina
  • edited October 2018

Signature
  • i’m sorry to say, but the same people get their ideas made all of the time. no disrespect to the vfk staff. if you pester them enough they make things to make you stop bothering them.

new sig
  • I mainly would like to see Walking Dead costumes

For Girls: Maggie, Michonne, and Carol

maggie

michonne

Carol

For Boys: Glenn, Rick, Daryl 

glenn 

rick

daryl
    Signature
  • Blue.Lagoon said: