How many golden prizes are there?

edited May 2018 in General
How many golden prizes are there? I have a pin, a golden Tazz statue, and beta girl statue so far. Thanks

Comments

• I also got a boy beta statue after the girl...I have 97 and can not find the last 3...IF they are there.....If anyone knows of more prizes and or where i missed please post.....GL everyone
  • edited May 2018
    There is a pin, tazz statue, Girl statue, Boy Statue, and Sheep statue

@Miss_Sparklefeet
    A place with a lot of the flying toaster and sheep is the Retro malt shop, I went there like twice and got stuff both time

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• TYVM!!! :)
  • anyone have list of rooms and how many in there?

• Yeah, I’m stuck at 93 as well :/ I can't find any more.
  • There is one in the room to the LEFT of the Space Command Room...I also missed on in the room out side the spinning and weaving room ...and I also mssed one in Australia Opera house side...hope this can help...and there is a last prize a golden sheep....GL and I hope this helps.....all rooms in Australia have at least one....Best of luck...
  • Two places I found the most gold sheep and toasters were the:

Space pirate main lobby
    The malt shop
    Outside the tiki theater

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• iStella said:

Two places I found the most gold sheep and toasters were the:

Space pirate main lobby
    The malt shop
    Outside the tiki theater

Totally missed the tiki theater and space pirate lobby, woot I got the sheep! Thanks!
  • oh thank you so much I wasn't done collecting up the toasters and wanted to know how many prizes there were
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.