Halloween Ideas!

Comments

• lol a ghost lamb?  that would be really cute!
    how about a ghost lamb costume?
    i'd like to see a haunted carousel
  • I just thought of something else!!
    what about a halloween glow in the dark fish tank!?
    with a halloween pet store where we can buy fish and add to our fish tank
    and maybe we could change our lanyard over to be a giant fish tank instead of pins to show others what our halloween fish look like
    just a thought it would be totally cool
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • Halloween Ideas are now out on the Developer Blog! I'm gonna suggest all my ideas there now!
    :)>-
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • @Trinityy there was already a mummy costume!! It's rare now though /:
    i tink tink tink we should make trick or treating more fun like when we recieve some sweets we should get showered with them!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!! :D

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • HALLOWEEN TIME!!!
    oh yea i got some really great ideas
    id like to see candycorn pets, and maybe some candycorn clothing, and candycrn fx and candycron pins
    and maybe some candycorn teeshirts yea
    if maybe we could have a coffin sleeping bag or something that would be neat, not just a sleeping bag with coffin fabric but like a low to the ground coffin with big fluffy red and white pillows
    now that would be soo cool!
  • @iMinute I like your idea about Trick or Treating!  But maybe we could collect up different items, like creepy crawly spiders in with the candies or parts of a skeleton, that you can combine and get something from.  Happy early Hallow's Eve, guys.    :D

Ask before taking.
  • I want another princess dress!! Oh and more fairy dresses!!  AND A COSTUME FOR MY UNICORN!!!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • Oh, for Halloween we need Zombie cats, and an invasion from Mars.
    When I say invasion, I mean little aliens running around all throughout the kingdom collecting up brains from players, and when their brain is collected, they're sent to the Sleepy Hollow.
    Or maybe a Halloween popcorn machine!  Now that would be cool.
    What do you guys think?

Ask before taking.
  • I would lik more halloween pets!  Like bats, more cats, maybe a ghost horse.
    VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
    Thank you TACOCAT for my awesome signature pic!
  • SQUEEEEEEE!!!!! @NeonHearts I love the idea of a UNICORN COSTUME!!!!!!!!!  WE GOTTA MAKE A PETITION
  • @SparkleDream @NeonHearts Ooh unicorn costumes would be awesome!! We also need a petition for Pokemon costumes hehe.
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I want to turn into a baT!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• @GoldenPuppy I totally agree!!  WE NEED BAT MAGIC!  :D
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • ghost monkeys thats what we need  :ar!
  • This is a old post but I can't believe they did Pokemon and Mario costumes! Best Halloween ever!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Yeah!!  I loved the Animal Trainers!!  Now we need Pokemon balls >:D
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • Decided to bring this back since VFK announced Halloween ideas and such! I know its still a bit early but I still decided to bring this back! This was one of my first discussions! :O Its already a year old! So since Halloween is on its way what are your ideas for this year? You can also post them on the developer blog too! I will post my ideas soon!
    :ar!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Bringing this higher!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • LADY CLAIRE HAIR IN DIFFERENT COLORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • @SportyChic They just put a hair suggestion post on the developer blog!  You should go post that!!
  • NeonHearts said:

@SportyChic They just put a hair suggestion post on the developer blog!  You should go post that!!

Just did, thanks :) I really hope they do it then it will be just like my hair in real! My hair is really thick and long, but so pretty once you do a hairstyle on it :)

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Wow that sounds so amazing @SportyChic I wish my hair was like that!
  • NeonHearts said:

Wow that sounds so amazing @SportyChic I wish my hair was like that!

Thanks! It's hard to style but it's worth it in the end!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • @NeonHearts Thanks for telling me about that post I just commented a suggestion!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • @NeonHearts Wait you weren't telling me you were telling Sporty lol
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Do you mean Alex from the Land of Stories, by 'Alex Costume'?
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Great ideas guys!
  • I've decided to bring this back again! Again like last year I'm a bit early but I feel in the Halloween mood and I think either late this month or next month VFK is going to post Halloween ideas on the Devblog! I also might make another poll like I did when this discussion first started! I've been discussing Halloween costumes recently with people so that's another reason I revived this so early! I will probably bring it back again next year too. :P Anyways I'm saying a lot post your Halloween ideas here and I will post mine soon!  :ar!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • OMG. I have always wanted VFK to make a sally outfit from the nightmare before christmas all time fav movie ever <3 
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • WOOO HALLOWEEN! its never too early to start celebrating :D I'd like to see more vampire themed and ZOMBIE decorations :D
    tacocatdrawing