HALLOWEEN! Ideas!

edited September 2016 in General
AHHH!!! It's almost OCTOBER!!!!!
My brain is crawling with Halloween IdEaS and I thought yours might be too, so I thought I would create this discussion for anyone who just speratically thinks of an idea and needs to write it down!

Mine: RIDABLE DRAGON!!  Rat pet?!?!  More Elementals/healing potions/spells you can cast as a wizard!  HUGE PUMPKINS that flicker!

halloweendiscussion

So what are some of your ideas?!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

Comments

• Ohh I've been asking for a dragon pet for a while hopefully they do that
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Same here! When the devblog Halloween ideas went up the first thing i put was a dragon! I did it right away since i was so excited! :D
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • yea a dragon would be so cool
    id like to see some more candy corn chairs and skeleton things
  • WOOT!  A Halloween discussion, I was waiting for one of these!
    Hmm... I would like to see some spooky princess dresses, or a medieval style, something that would look nice while you rode a dragon!
    Another thing I would like to see are more dungeon props, like a black bubbling pit and maybe some rock teleporters?  Oh and blue dungeon wall sconces!
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • Ooooo a bubbling pit would be awesome!
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • I still want Anne's (from missclue) dresses so I suggested those :P
    as well as mermaid costume, penguin costume, costumes for ponies, and top hats & bow ties for llamas :))
    I also suggested some fall items like leaf piles/rugs

and since everyone's talking about dragons, I thought it'd be cool if they breathed fire!

and just a reminder: don't forget to share your ideas on the devblog!!
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• HalLloWeeEnnnn!!!!! I LOVE Halloween so much!  I'd like to see floating spell books, more potions, talking skulls and more witchy things!

Ask before taking.
  • oh my!!! what if we had candy corn pets?! or more shapes made out of candy corn!?
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • Happy Halloween to everyone!
    I would really like to see some more skeleton decorations, like a skeleton with a goblet in his hand, a skeleton laying on the floor, a broken skeleton, a skeleton collapsed on a spiderweb chair, a skeleton wall even would be cool.
    Perhaps some really big tombstones?
    I love Halloween so much and I can't wait to see what's in store, I just saw Victorian Age and I'm like SOOO excited! lol
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN again!!  WOOT
    My Life Is Average!
  • oh we need clouds and reapers that rise up out of the ground!
    tacocatdrawing
  • Just thought of something else, we need a great big pumpkin teleporter, and a big, spider web covered chair!  One you'd find in a library!
    My Life Is Average!