Miss Clue Fanatic (1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!)

Hey guys!!! 1 year (and 4 days) ago, on July 13th 2015, the very first fanatic was posted! I can't believe it has been a year already! I have had so much fun writing the fanatics, reading everyone's contest, having fanatic contest and polls... It's been great! So yes! Today, even though we are 4 days late, we can celebrate the 1 year anniversary of Miss Clue Fanatic! (I will also be posting Part 10 of Season 4 today) I can't believe that it's only been a year and there is already 4 seasons and many readers, which makes me even happier! I'm so glad that you guys LOVE the fanatics and are always excited for more, and yes, I'm always excited about writing new parts. :D

So Happy 1 Year Anniversary of Miss Clue Fanatic everybody! I look forward to the rest of the year, with more adventures with the next generation of Miss Clue... Martha, Lucy, John, Alice, Andrew... Even Julia! (Yes, you just got a spoiler! In the future, in possibly one of the most dramatic seasons, Julia WILL appear. No more spoilers!) And also, stay tuned for the next part of the fanatic later today, as mentioned above! Have a great Miss Clue Anniversary, cannot wait to see your comments, they're always so great to read! :)
Anniversary!
  1. How do you feel about the anniversary?
    1. ELATED!
      88.89%
    2. Very happy!
      11.11%
    3. Meh...
        0.00%
    4. I hate your fanatics! >:U
        0.00%
  2. What do you think will happen in Part 10? :O
    1. Grace will betray them!
      22.22%
    2. They are able to escape from the guards!
      44.44%
    3. Lucy gets captured!
      33.33%
  3. Now the most important question... Do you like donuts? :o
    1. Yes!
      77.78%
    2. No!
      22.22%

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

Comments

• Congratulations @PinkyB!  This  is a day to remember!  Thanks for all the fun!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • LIKE O M G!!!!!!  Happy Anniversary to Martha Lucy and the rest!!!  can you believe time has flown so fast!?!?  I have to say though, I think you're writing is getting even better! because this most recent story if your best work yet!!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!  THANKS FOR THE SNEAK PEAKS!! ;)
    TacoCatSignaturePetalStarthanks taco
  • haha Happy Anniversary. ;)
    HAPPY SEPTEMBER
    I hope someone you love is tickling your feet.
    Wowza ;)
  • WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!! ANNIVERSARIES ARE SOOO COOL!!! happy anniversary @PinkyB and welcome back! :)
    tacocatdrawing
  • Happy Anniversary to all, and to all a goodnight! (Well, morning where I am xD)

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• :O the spoilers!!!  I Can't wait!!  Also... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY PINKY!!
    skylambsignature