Sleuthing Team!

edited February 2021 in General
The Official Discussion page for the 'Miss Clue Sleuthing Team'!

Current members:
Just joined @I.Am.Chalk Official Trade Expert!
@CandyCars  - Official Journalist!
@Super_Princess_Rosalina - Official Game Starter with Tips and Hints!
@TacoCatOfficial Artist!
@PinkyB  Official Fanatic Writer!
@Skylamb  - Official welcomer
@MistyMew  - Official Helper
@Fowzy - Tech/Adviser/Helper
DazzleDream - Manager

We are currently accepting new members! 
If you wish to join just contact me, on this thread, or messages, or anywhere, with What you would like to join as, or if you have something you are good at, let me know and I will see if we can find a position for you!  Also, there can be more than one of something Example: Official helper!

Well Sleuthing Team WE ARE GO!

Positions looking to be filled
Official Poll Creator
Official Helper
Official Organizer
Official fashion Star
Official Walkthrough writer
Official Puzzle Solver

----------------------------------------------

---------

Official Stations and their duties:

Official Trade Expert
Duties: Keeping track of the current value of items, maintaining a value thread off and on, and also to help those who need a Value Experts opinion!

Official fashion Star
Duties: Posting pictures of outfits that match, tips of what does and doesn't go together.  Modeling the newest outfits when they come out so everyone can see them, and also posting crafting tips like what dye combinations result in what color.  For the last duty I can send you the combination with pictures of the out come and you could post them, or if you like you can do them!

Official Journalist
Duties: He will be keeping an eye on the message boards and once a week putting together the happenings on it.  Sort of like a weekly recap for the message boards!

Official Game Starter with Tips and Hints!
Duties: will host fun games on the boards for people to play and also at time post helpful hints and tips!

Official Helper!
Duties: Helping people stuck on their most recent chapter
Being prompt in replies to helps and needs of the message board JAMmers (Jane Austen Mystery ers)
Gathering pictures to help them through chapters (if needed)
And generally being helpful

Official Organizer!
Duties: Hosting contests, like guessing something coming up in the next miss clue and then, If that person gets it right when the chapter comes out they are announced the winner
Hosting mini events like Tuesday is lunch day, share what you had to eat
And so on

Official Artist!
Duties: creating art that would be useful for profile pictures, signatures and so on.  the pictures would be posted on the Sleuthing Team thread or on an official Sleuthing team art discussion

Official Fanatic Writer!
Duties: Write the fanatic parts
Write news of Miss clue, What happened in the latest chapter, and general news that you think would fit.

Official welcomer
Duties: welcoming all new message board members, making sure if they have any questions they are directed to the right place, showing them the ropes for general Message board abilities

Official Poll Creator
Once a week gather all the results from your polls that you ran that week, and put up on a thread saying what opinions are trending!
This would most likely happen on Sunday, but which ever day would work best for you, will be the Official Poll Result Day

Official Walkthrough writer
Duties:  To write a full and complete walkthrough for each of the Miss Clue Mysteries.

Official Puzzle solver
Duties:  To write and post the solutions to individual puzzles for other member to quickly fine and read without going through an entire walkthrough.

Motto: You can't stop the Sleuthers...
No Puzzle can't be solved!

Sleuthing team colors:

and this:

Purple                 
Gold                    
Red                    

pink, black and white for our official colors and then the purple gold and red for back up colors.   
One team could be the colors pink black and white and the other team could be purple gold and red!  (this would only be if we had a sluething event with two teams!

-----------------------------------

Inactive/Retired Members
@iMinute - Official Poll Creator (watch for reviews of weekly polls on Sunday)
@HoneyLemon - Official Helper!
@chubbysnowman   Official Organizer!
@SportyChic - Official fashion Star!

DazzledreamSignature

Comments

• Woot! @dazzlerdream Excited to be in it!!!!

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • Sign me up! ^_^
    VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
    Thank you TACOCAT for my awesome signature pic!
  • this sounds like fun c:

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• Will do @Vogue, I will send you a note of available positions!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Update made to the thread!
    @PinkyB Has Officially Become a Sleuthing Team member!!

WELCOME PINKY!!!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • edited August 2015
    @dazzlerdream Woot! Thank you! :))

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Another Sleuthing Team Update!!

@TacoCat Is now our Official Artist!
     She will be creating art for the sleuthing team, signature pictures, and profile pictures for all the message board members!

WELCOME TACO!!!!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • @TacoCat Welcome to the team! :)

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• thank you @PinkyB!
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • I'd love to join! idk what I'd be good at though lol

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• We would love to have you @HoneyLemon I will send you a note of possible positions I think you might like!!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • My sister loves all the excitement..and probably would like to get more involved with the message boards!! @dazzlerdream
    She would absolutely ADORE the position of Official Organizer as she LOVES quirky things like that!!! If the position is still avalible, she would probably LOVE to take it!!

Minute<3

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • @iminute, the position is still open, we would love to have @chubbysnowman as our new Official Organizer!  I will send a not of confirmation to her and then our newest member will be Chubbysnowman!

Thank you for applying!

DazzledreamSignature
  • Update to the Sleuthing team!! Exciting news! we have two new members!  
    @chubbysnowman our new Official Organizer
    And @HoneyLemon our new Official Helper, she usually starts chapter help discussions!

More news to come like the Sleuthing Teams Official Motto!!

DazzledreamSignature
  • woo thanks!

• Okay Sleuthing Update!  We now have an official Motto!! Thanks you Iminute!

Motto: You can't stop the Sleuthers...
    DazzledreamSignature
  • I'm interested in joining the team but I'm not sure what I could do lol!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • We would love to have you @Super_Princess_Rosalina!!
    Let me send you a note and we can work out what the best placement would be for you!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • @dazzlerdream  Okay thanks! I'm good at editing photos if that's a possible position for the team!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Sorry to bug you @dazzledream but do you have a placement for me yet? ;;) (I went 3 pages to find this discussion lol)
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Oh my goodness @Super_Princess_Rosalina it's been so busy I completely lost track of the days!!  thank you so much for messaging me! I really appreciate it!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Update to the Sleuthing team!  Exciting news, we have a new members! 
    @Super_Princess_Rosalina!  She will be our Official Game Starter with Tips and Hints!

She will host fun games on the boards for people to play and also at time post helpful hints and tips! 

Welcome to the team @Super_Princess_Rosalina!!!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Thanks! Fun to be on the team! I've started the first game post! :D
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Okay sluethers!

With the new Miss Clue just around the corner its time to get our skills dusted off for helping and other things!

@Super_Princess_Rosalina you've been doing excellent keeping things going and playing games, well done!
    @PinkyB You're fanatics are superb and I see you are working on another! I can't believe how many you have done since your first post!  can't wait!
    @SkyLamb you have been a wonderful welcomer, I always see you welcoming new people, along with others!  Great work guys!
    @TacoCat Your art work is so lovely, especially your Christmas art it is really great!  I hope to see more soon!
    @MistyMew I saw you post back to the guest about the purple fairy book!  I thought you did very nice with that! keep up the good helping!
    @iMinute we have missed you soo!  I saw you posted a thread recently, I hope we get to see you more!
    @Fowzy You seem to be on and off, a bit, but still being helpful!  you should post more!
    @HoneyLemon it has been Ages since I last saw you!!  we have all missed you here at the sleuthing team! 
    @chubbysnowman  We miss you!  I love all your threads, with the new miss clue coming I hope you start more, they are always so fun!

Also for myself I know I have been a bit absent too!  But with the new miss clue coming up I hope to post a question a day for any of you to answer to get you back in the groove and everything!

See you all soon!

Dazzle!

DazzledreamSignature
  • Okay question for today:

Where is the cork in Formula For Danger?

Also what is the name of the owner of Dyer Mansion?
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Welcome back @dazzlerdream!! :D

Is there any spots you need filled? I'd be happy to help! :)
  • Yeah, you're right I have been a bit absent @dazzlerdream, i'll try to fix that!

Great to see the sleuthing team going strong!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • I'll answer the first question @dazzlerdream

The cork is in the middle drawer in the kitchen next to the door that goes into the living room (the counter that has fruit and a scale on it.)
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Thanks @Fowzy!  Any one up for the second question?
    oh and @CandyCars we would be delighted to have you part of the sleuthing team!
    I will send you a note with the available placements we have and you can pick!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Okay here is todays question!

how did you get the key to the lab Formula for Danger?

still unanswered is:
     what is the name of the owner of Dyer Mansion?

DazzledreamSignature