Halloween Ideas!

edited August 18 in General

devblog_halloweenideas2024

It's time to exhume your scariest thoughts, dust off your cauldron and throw back the doors of your potion cabinet! Conjure up the most horrific, creepiest, and darkest ideas you can fathom; and share them with fellow lost souls here on the Developer Blog!

What would you like to see this Halloween 2024? 
Let's make this the most memorable, and terrifying Halloween in history!

Happy Halloween!
HALLOWEEN MONSTER!!!!
  1. If you could turn into a monster for Halloween, what would you be?
    1. Vampire
      54.55%
    2. Wereqolf
        0.00%
    3. Ghost
      18.18%
    4. Zombie
        9.09%
    5. Swamp Monster
        9.09%
    6. Grim Reaper
        0.00%
    7. Mummy
        0.00%
    8. Alien
        9.09%
    9. Skeleton
        0.00%
    10. Evil Clown
        0.00%

Comments

• Hey @VFK_Mintie I submitted some halloween ideas on the devblog : )

PS - Oct 30, 2023 you told me the giant host flicker pumpkins rotating to standard size feature was "coming soon, look out for the update".

Is it possible you could team up with @VFK_NITRO to program the standard sizes for the giant flickering pumpkins?  I was looking forward to this update sooo much last year!!  I hope it could be developed this halloween, would love to display these host pumpkins as the same size as the older standard size!

Thank you : )
  • MATILDA
    KIKI'S DELIVERY SERVICE 
    WEDNESDAY ADAMMS
    CORALINE
    LYDIA FROM BEETLE JUICE IN RED FRESS AND VIEL! 

DELORES FROM BEETLE JUICE DRESS AND STITCHES! 

Delores is the main antagonist of the 2024 horror-comedy film Beetlejuice Beetlejuice. She is Betelgeuse's ex-wife who, in life, was a mysterious woman with unfinished business with Betelgeuse. !!! 

• We need facial expressions......masks that could be placed on mannequins that are like "shock"   or "wide eye horror"  seems so odd to have smiling faces in the haunted houses.   
  • lol cool idea @Osmello I like it!!
    I'd like to see more SUPER SCARY for Halloween costumes, like a bloody Vampire, tattered zombie, ghost with slits across the neck (yeah I know, little gory but I'm thinking CREEPY SCARY here)
    Some more items that are spider based, spiderweb covered furniture, spiderweb covered factory machinery, that sort of thing.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone :D
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • I would love to see more naruto costumes in VFK.  Specifically the Akatsuki Cloak the villains wear : )

• Plz can mannequins be made to sit .. and also use the CARRY items, not just glove items, in the closet???
  • I suspected it to be a traditional seasonally since we have a new flicker carry the past 3 seasons (purple, black, now blue).  I want to suggest for each year we get a flicker painting too.  We got purple last year, so that would mean a black flicker painting this season.  I suppose the animation could be the same?  Or maybe lightning striking behind it with a moonlit background?  @VFK_MINTIE @VFK_ENIGMA love seeing these antiques feature our beloved old host items.