A New "Second Largest"-Sized Room

I took the liberty of measuring the 3 largest sizes of room I could find (for sale) to help illustrate the need:

Spoiler:
VFK Miss Clue 1
VFK Miss Clue 2
VFK Miss Clue 3

For the purposes of this post I'll be measuring the rooms diagonally to the grid to get the size relative to the screen. The three largest sizes I'll illustrate using Gargantuan Garden(55 Grids), Medieval Countryside Lookout(29 Grids), and Grand Garden(27 Grids) (All similar rooms for sale should match these sizes). There's a noticeably large size gap between Gargantuan's and Countryside's, so I'd really like a mid-sized room to fill that gap, as a lot of my room projects lately need more space than Countryside but less than Gargantuan's. The middle point between 55 and 29 is 42, so the room could be around that size as the perfect middle ground.

I feel like a new size of room could be valuable to players for building and contests, since a trend I've noted in many Gargantuan-sized rooms I visit is the amount of empty floor space around the "main attraction" for the room.. Too small to comfortably fit in the Gargantuan, but usually too big to fit in the Countryside Lookout.

I know building a brand new room size will likely take some time and not be ready for the current contest, but I'd love to see one sometime later this year if it's possible! ^^
New "Middle-Sized" Room?
  1. New Mid-Sized Room for Building and Contests?
    1. Yes Please
      100.00%
    2. No need
        0.00%
    3. Other
        0.00%
Tagged:

Comments