Spring Cleaning- Spring Exchange

Hello VFK!

It has been a long time since we have had a "Spring Exchange".   We have all accumulated A LOT of items over the years, and a great way to part with them is to "can" them in the recycle bin....

So, VFK, can you bring back the "spring exchange!!!"

@cute_lina and I were talking this morning and brain stormed some really cute items that you can put in the can!

The furniture from the Easter calendar

Spring tea sets

New potted plants

outdoor style rugs ( think rattan or colored)

Lawn Mower

raised garden beds we can grow plants in

just to name a few....the sky is the limit on this one!

So...come on VFK....Bring it back :)

Comments

• yes!! i’d love more outdoor decor like stone gnomes and statues and fountains and bird baths too. love this idea
  • Zoee said:

yes!! i’d love more outdoor decor like stone gnomes and statues and fountains and bird baths too. love this idea

YES!!!!! that would be an awesome addition!  The sky really is the limit with this one, and it would not take much to make it happen!!! Finger's crossed!!!
  • edited April 2020
    I like to have a tire swing you could attach to a tree or a wooden swing that could seat to people or a gazebo like the one in Victorian park or a raised poolhot tub. One of the spring tasks could be about doing this.
    cutelina
  • Yes please!! I was so sad when they decided not to do spring exchanges anymore. I never really did any of the exchanges except for Halloween, so Id love for another round of items Id be interested in & could really use in building! Love these ideas so far!

• edited April 2020
    I actually didn't know they did away with them.  I thought they just skipped the last one.  Only exchange I did since returning was halloween, and wasn't a fan of the ripped/shredded furnish (I know some loved it...enjoy).  I'm with Ice and the rest on this.  Great ideas.  Please and thank you.

ETA:  forgot they did the Sloth exchange...can't remember the event.

Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • If they did away with them... how old is the one currently there? Because I just clicked it two days ago lol 
  • Flamanar said:

I actually didn't know they did away with them.  I thought they just skipped the last one.  Only exchange I did since returning was halloween, and wasn't a fan of the ripped/shredded furnish (I know some loved it...enjoy).  I'm with Ice and the rest on this.  Great ideas.  Please and thank you.

ETA:  forgot they did the Sloth exchange...can't remember the event.

Flame
    The sloth exchange was for the Valentines day heart exchange  :)
  • Were Easy Living furnitures from a Spring Clean Exchange?

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GIFT said:

Were Easy Living furnitures from a Spring Clean Exchange?

@GIFT jeez, I can't for the life of me remember.  Based on checking my inventory, I see uneven amounts of the various Easy Living furnish...and that's unlike me to not have matching numbers of items (yeah, OCD, lol!).  I'm gonna say I -think- it was from a Spring exchange.  Someone else here no doubt has a better memory than me, though.  The dates in my inventory of a few pieces of that furnish puts them around April 9 to April 15, 2010.

@icywater_princess thanks for helping my memory, my friend ;)

Flame

• Flamanar said:

GIFT said:

Were Easy Living furnitures from a Spring Clean Exchange?

@GIFT jeez, I can't for the life of me remember.  Based on checking my inventory, I see uneven amounts of the various Easy Living furnish...and that's unlike me to not have matching numbers of items (yeah, OCD, lol!).  I'm gonna say I -think- it was from a Spring exchange.  Someone else here no doubt has a better memory than me, though.  The dates in my inventory of a few pieces of that furnish puts them around April 9 to April 15, 2010.

@icywater_princess thanks for helping my memory, my friend ;)

Flame

:O

Was that the first and last spring exchange then?

@icywater_princess

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Agreed this would be great. 
  • I miss spring furni exchange. How about some modern furniture for rewards?
  • millsfan said:

I miss spring furni exchange. How about some modern furniture for rewards?

@millsfan @VFK_staff , some modern furniture would be awesome. I had no idea they stopped the spring exchange.  I was hoping for better looking furniish in the Halloween exchange just passed (again, everyone's taste is different).  I ended up just going for the big rewards, then stopped doing that exchange, cause I had no use for 'scratch & dent' (come on, that was a pun!  lol).  Re-visiting my Easy Living storage, I forgot how classy it was/is.  Taking some out today and maybe starting a new room (because you can never have enough rooms, lol!).

Flame

• flame do you have any pictures of the easy living furniture? 
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

flame do you have any pictures of the easy living furniture?
    @cute_lina sure.  here ya go (some overlap):

Screenshot_1344

Screenshot_1345

• oh yea I have some of that furniture 
    cutelina
  • I have those Easy Living 2011 in mine. They're the blue colored sofas! :O

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GIFT said:

I have those Easy Living 2011 in mine. They're the blue colored sofas! :O

@GIFT , ah so they must have done one more year after the 2010 versions I have (around the time we left game).  any pics?  just curious to see what it looks like.  Whenever, thanks!

Flame

• Flamanar said:

GIFT said:

I have those Easy Living 2011 in mine. They're the blue colored sofas! :O

@GIFT , ah so they must have done one more year after the 2010 versions I have (around the time we left game).  any pics?  just curious to see what it looks like.  Whenever, thanks!

Flame

Here it is!!!

@Flamanar
    @Flamanar

(Tagging you twice because you appear with 2 names so I wasn't sure which to tag)

Easy Living 2011

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited May 2020
    They did a spring exchange in April 2010, that is where we got the  green sofa sets, 1st multi colored rug and leather furniture without the pillow.

in May 2011 they did the last spring exchange, in which we got the blue living room furniture, the mulit-colored rug (called Squares) and the leather furniture with the pillow.

sadly....those were the only 2 spring cleaning exchanges done, and it would be REALLY REALLY nice to have them back again :)
  • edited May 2020
    @GIFT , thanks for the pics!!  Nice furnish.  And your title shows up twice when I tag you as well. lol

@icywater_princess , thanks for the extra info.  Shame they stopped doing those!!!  I agree, would be great to bring them back.  FWIW.

Flame