Amazingly Long Queue :O

This made my jaw drop virtually and I'm glad to see VFK opening up the queue more. What's neat is they listened to those who asked about the queue numbering. I'm just glad to be here as I see it unfold inside the game!

#makingVFKhistory

This might be my farthest number, personally speaking.

LONG QUEUE

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• Omg, have they finally updated the queue system? :o I'm so sad I missed this!!
  • Kitten said:

Omg, have they finally updated the queue system? :o I'm so sad I missed this!!

It's been happening since Saint Patrick's I believe. Back then, I would be surprised if I get a queue around the 30's then I heard someone had 50's. Forward to this and we're all getting queues beyond a 100. :O

It's just funny and we're all shocked! :D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • im soooo glad they opened up the queues.  It makes waiting the hour a lot easier when you see that you're at least going to get a CHANCE at the prize.  
  • FracturedMemories said:

im soooo glad they opened up the queues.  It makes waiting the hour a lot easier when you see that you're at least going to get a CHANCE at the prize.  

Agreed! I really appreciate seeing a larger queue line! Then Im not so discouraged lol