directions thread

edited October 2019 in VFK Developer Ideas!
It would be nice to have a thread of all the directions  from  the items that require u to say things to activate them   Like the party pineapple,   through using the live tiles and the room list functions.   I have tried for a year and still cant get the room list to work correctly,  and still have issues since I apparently deleted live tiles from my box and they are deleted from my list of possible tiles.....I did this by right clicking my mouse by mistake.   I would love to organize these 800 rooms so that I can actually find a room when I am trying to set up a user event,    as well as if i want to slip a room from say   #4   to number #450.   But currently when u try to move a room down more than 30 spaces the list gets all goofy and all the titles appear on top of each other.     It seems random how sometimes i can open a room set and place other rooms under it,   and other times i cannot get the set to open no matter how i try.   Another feature I would love is to be able to search by room number,  as well as to be able to designate a destination like   place between rooms  154  and 155.    Last thing is the room list cannot be searched when doing a user event,   so a search by room title and room number would be most helpful.   

Comments