(12/29) NEW Chalk's Trading Thread

It's been quite some time since I last updated my trading thread, so time for a new one! :)

TRADING

Spoiler:

Furni 1
Furni 2
Furni 3
Furni 4
Clothing 1
Clothing 2
Clothing 3
Clothing 4
Clothing 5   
Costumes 1
Costumes 2
Costumes 3
Pins
Magic

LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:



Furniture
Clothing
VFK Pin Wants
VFK Magic Wants


5

Comments

  • Post bump! Help me clean out my inventory


    5
  • Is the fourth item in the last row of the first picture the ultimate trick or treat bucket cauldron?


    Also what is the fountain that is third to last in the second to the bottom row of the second picture called?


    Sorry if this was confusing lol.

  • edited January 2
    **reposting to attach image**


    5


  • Yes thats the ultimate cauldron. Are you talking about this fountain? If
    so, it's a collectible from last summer or the previous. I logged off,
    but I believe the title is Garden Fish Fountain? @Holden 

    blossom




    5
  • Yep! Thanks. :)

    Would you do Carry Cauldron and Cheep Basket for two Thanksgiving Turkey Statues?
  • Post bump!


    5
  • I have a carry teapot and quite a few of the pins you're looking for :)
    giphy (10)
  • Heaven said:

    I have a carry teapot and quite a few of the pins you're looking for :)

    Sorry, I just saw this, do you see anything you like? @Heaven


    5
  • edited March 3
    I have a nightfighter, checkers and laser tag game pin.

    I am interested in the following items! Let me know what you think is fair :)

    vfkwants
  • I could do 2 fountains + all the other items? @Icyblue


    5
  • I.Am.Chalk said:

    I could do 2 fountains + all the other items? @Icyblue

    sounds good to me! 
  • Bumping per request


    5
  • I.Am.Chalk said:


    Hey, so I am interested in your penguin backpack, patriots hoodie, eagles hoodie, the hair styles on the bottom of your 5th clothing picture (the side hair hairstyle lol), the hair style to the left of your patriots jersey, and your jessie outfit. I have the cave eyes and harvest corn you were interested in from my thread, but also the 2009 memorial day pin (2x), and a spare 100 day pin from your post.

    Which of these would you be willing to trade for those of mine?
  • I'm still interested in the cheep basket! :)
  • Guest606464 said:

    I.Am.Chalk said:


    Hey, so I am interested in your penguin backpack, patriots hoodie, eagles hoodie, the hair styles on the bottom of your 5th clothing picture (the side hair hairstyle lol), the hair style to the left of your patriots jersey, and your jessie outfit. I have the cave eyes and harvest corn you were interested in from my thread, but also the 2009 memorial day pin (2x), and a spare 100 day pin from your post.

    Which of these would you be willing to trade for those of mine?
    Would you take the jessie outfit & penguin backpack? I no longer have the hoodies & would like to keep the hairs together as a set. :) @guest606


    5
  • Holden said:

    I'm still interested in the cheep basket! :)

    I still have an extra, do you have anything from my post or:
    Eraser Pigs
    Host Gold Coin Pin
    Host Tire Pin
    Golden Bench
    Miss Solaria's Errand Flower Lamp
    Brooms Hockey Jersey
    Brooms Hockey Hat
    Rockets Hockey Jersey
    Rockets Hockey Hat
    Shark Hockey Jersey
    Shark Hockey Hat



    5
  • I have the hockey hats
  • Holden said:

    I have the hockey hats

    I could do the basket for a few of those? LMK which you'd like to do! @Holden


    5
  • Post bump for @Lauryn


    5
Sign In or Register to comment.