Harvesting - I'M TIRED

Okay, so .. to start. It drives me insane that it asks "Are you sure you want to harvest?" It's just so many pop-ups! It doesn't ask me if I'm sure I want to water - so just let me harvest without asking if I'm sure. It lags my computer and makes the credit pop ups take forever.
Not to mention - considering I have all of my plants laid out - I have to unlock my rooms to harvest and relock. I'm not asking for a water all option only because then everyone would have millions of credits and it would defeat the purpose. However - I've been watering all week.. let me just click harvest all! It would make it so much more simpler. What makes harvesting so difficult is that I have to answer if I want to harvest, then wait for the credit pop up. And it takes FOREVER when you have a lot of plants.
If VFK can't make a harvest all button then fine, but PLEASE stop asking me if I'm sure.
Just ranting, but also hoping that there are others who feel the same way about this- I know many people who garden as much as I do so I hope I'm not the only one frustrated by the "Are you sure" pop up.

Comments

• 100% agree
    It’s unneccesary and makes the gardening aspect of vfk a lengthy, unpleasant experience which is a shame however I think removing that pop up would be a quick fix!
  • edited September 2018
    I STRONGLY agree with this!! I've been loyally gardening since it started way back when, finding it an easier way to earn credits. Being someone who gets on vfk DAILY to consistently water and harvest this would be a HUGE time saver. The amount of pop-ups I have to click slows down my computer and making it way more time consuming than needed. A 'Harvest All' button maybe as an option under the Information button and only appears when plants are present in a room? If not it's understandable but at LEAST remove the 'Are you sure you'd like to harvest'. It would save so me from the painful lag, sweat and tear and would be GREATLY APPRECIATED by the gardening community!!!! @VFK_Bondi @VFK_Cactus @VFK_Enigma @VFK_Mintie @VFK_Nitro @VFK_Sky @VFK_Tazz @VF
  • Agreed, everyone wants to eventually harvest. I dont think theres a need for the confirmation pop up. Its one of the reasons I stopped gardening actually. Like others have said, with so many plants it lags up my computer.

• Love this post. I 100% agree too! I feel like I would have kept up with more of my gardens and plants if I didn't have to sit and click "are you sure you want to harvest?" No, I was just watering my plants every day, no reason. I don't need to harvest. What's the point of planting. Please take out this extra option. But please keep "Are you sure you wish to clear all plants from the following planter" because I click that a lot instead of harvest and don't look to confirm because I thought I clicked harvest and oops there goes the plant I just spent a week+ watering.

Thanks!

MandaBear
     #VFKSummer2023

• MandaBear said:

Love this post. I 100% agree too! I feel like I would have kept up with more of my gardens and plants if I didn't have to sit and click "are you sure you want to harvest?" No, I was just watering my plants every day, no reason. I don't need to harvest. What's the point of planting. Please take out this extra option. But please keep "Are you sure you wish to clear all plants from the following planter" because I click that a lot instead of harvest and don't look to confirm because I thought I clicked harvest and oops there goes the plant I just spent a week+ watering.

Thanks!

Haha, this cracked me up. I also agree with keeping the second chance before unplanting option because I too will sometimes accidentally click that. 
  • Another idea I thought of - similar to watering - if we were to carry a basket. And if we carry the basket and click then we harvest, but only when we are carrying the basket. This way I wouldn't have to click on the plant and click harvest. It could work exactly like watering - just another option.
  • This post is LONG overdue.  When we have ton's of plants to water, harvest etc...it really lag's out the computer and I agree with Pumpkin, the pop ups are terrible.  
    @VFK_Mintie @VFK_Enigma  please update this feature!!!
  • Omg I totally agree with the basket for harvesting idea, it makes a lot of sense!!! A wicker basket with a gingham lining/inside would be SO cute
  • NiceCutePumpkin said:

Another idea I thought of - similar to watering - if we were to carry a basket. And if we carry the basket and click then we harvest, but only when we are carrying the basket. This way I wouldn't have to click on the plant and click harvest. It could work exactly like watering - just another option.

I love this idea, it keeps the same idea as watering so it's not necessarily making light of the effort needed but it keeps it simple!!! Just have the simple 'Plant Harvested' pop-up as the watering has. I honestly wouldn't even mind have this be a gold stamps or member exclusive carry item, it would be well worth the money!! Please us in the gardening community are 'withering' to death without the removal of this pop-up!!!!!!! @VFK_Mintie @VFK
  • Zoee said:

wicker basket
    wicker basket2

some examples!! @NiceCutePumpkin @VFK_Mintie
    yes I love this! It would be super cute, i'd carry it around even when not harvesting!
  • edited September 2018
    Awesome brainstorming guys, I love these ideas and the basket is adorable! Don't you love it when everyone comes together to think of cool ideas? XD
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• yes!!!!! I brought something similar to this up a while back when i gardened.  I stopped because of these reason!  We actually already have the craftable baskets we should be able to use!  It would give them a purpose!  
  • FracturedMemories said:

yes!!!!! I brought something similar to this up a while back when i gardened.  I stopped because of these reason!  We actually already have the craftable baskets we should be able to use!  It would give them a purpose!  

@FracturedMemories you can carry the craftable baskets?
    --

• iStella said:

FracturedMemories said:

yes!!!!! I brought something similar to this up a while back when i gardened.  I stopped because of these reason!  We actually already have the craftable baskets we should be able to use!  It would give them a purpose!  

@iStella No, lol, that's my point though.  Make them useable in a way like this! 
  • FracturedMemories said:

iStella said:

FracturedMemories said:

@iStella No, lol, that's my point though.  Make them useable in a way like this! 
    ah okay, although I think most carry items are members so I think the gold stamp idea zanze made would be more likely to get made! or maybe just the member colors of the baskets?
    --

• I like all of these ideas - anything to help me harvest, member, gold stamp, or craft.. all good to me! haha I just want something
  • So.. it's November.. harvest time. and I still struggle to harvest! Bumping this back up cause I Reaaalllyyy want this fixed!