Baseball Hats

With sand dollars right around the corner and being in the height of baseball season, I thought a great item would be baseball hats! Just like during ice coins we had NHL hockey jerseys. 

We don't have any baseball items in the game, so I thought hats would be a cute addition. So there would be Red Sox, Yankee, Dodgers, etc hats. 

Thanks & go Red Sox! :-)

Comments

• YEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!
  • Omg yes, we have all these jerseys but no baseball caps! I totally support this!!

• edited July 2018
    Yes this would be a great idea!!! The only thing we have similar is the LED member gift caps but those make people lag. :/
  • I agree! Also I like the idea of baseball tees - like the button up style. I think they would be cute!!

1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • HoneyBee said:

Yes this would be a great idea!!! The only thing we have similar is the LED member gift caps but those make people lag. :/

We have anniversary hats, the referee hat, and some others. I want hats matching MLB teams, like what they did with NHL jerseys. 
  • Throw in a TB Rays hat and im all game lol
  • I would really  really love to see baseball items in the game as well. 
  • bumping this because I would love to have some baseball hats
  • Yeah, I really want a pirates jersey and hat 
  • I am not into sports personally but I support this!! Many on this thread that do like sports seem to like it and plus it's something we don't have in game yet.

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• I would love to see these!!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • edited August 2018
    I would love a Pirates hat! Would make sense to get baseball hats in the Sand Dollar section this year, since the hockey jerseys were Ice Coins? Pls VFK 
  • OMG YES!!!!!! I absolutely love baseball, and would LOVE a Pittsburgh Pirates hat and jersey..but mostly hat, lol.
  • @VFK_Enigma All eyes on you girl!!!!!
  • FracturedMemories said:

@VFK_Enigma All eyes on you girl!!!!!

Hopefully no pressure?????????? LOLOLOLOL!!!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • I was going to post some examples but the forums doesn't want me to add photos right now :) 

• B-RGW19GWS-RD-WR-F_07181a7f-2014-4208-b651-b4bdb2abd094_large

FOR01007,47-brand,47brand-boston-trucker-cap

Here are some examples. I didn't add the Yankees for obvious reasons (go sox)
  • edited September 2018
    if they add the phillies im in. i love this idea

• And so this has been done! Well done VFK!
  • With the baseball hats out rn, can someone list me the official names for some? the pups and blue sox are obvious and the LA sign is familiar. The red hat, I can't tell if it's phillies or not... please don't see me as ignorant, i don't watch much sports, thank you.
    art-starbucks 
  • prettyredstone said:

With the baseball hats out rn, can someone list me the official names for some? the pups and blue sox are obvious and the LA sign is familiar. The red hat, I can't tell if it's phillies or not... please don't see me as ignorant, i don't watch much sports, thank you.

Pups - Chicago Cubs
    Avoiders - Los Angeles Dodgers
    Mitts - New York Mets
    Stallions - Philedelphia Pillies
    Mercenaries - Pittsburgh Pirates
    Blue Sox - Boston Red Sox
    Mantas - Tampa Bay Rays
    Doodles - New York Yankees

I'll update it if more are released 
  • Bellatrix said:

prettyredstone said:

With the baseball hats out rn, can someone list me the official names for some? the pups and blue sox are obvious and the LA sign is familiar. The red hat, I can't tell if it's phillies or not... please don't see me as ignorant, i don't watch much sports, thank you.

Pups - Chicago Cubs
    Avoiders - Los Angeles Dodgers
    Mitts - New York Mets
    Stallions - Philedelphia Pillies
    Mercenaries - Pittsburgh Pirates
    Blue Sox - Boston Red Sox
    Mantas - Tampa Bay Rays
    Doodles - New York Yankees

I'll update it if more are released 
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL the names!!!!!!!
    #VFKstaffbeingcreative

=))

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • YAY!  I have not been able to play (because of school)...but I found out from this thread that VFK made the METS hat!!! So I had to come on and buy it before I began working today xD

AWESOME!! Thank you VFK

VFK METS

• Another idea down!  Woohoo!  I want to start a list of ideas that have been made by VFK from Miss Clue!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• I'm so glad VFK decided to do this idea
    Great job VFK!

Capture