VFK's 10th Anniversary Disscusion Thread

2»

Comments

• I have an orange one and the rest so far have been blue
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Holly said:

I have an orange one and the rest so far have been blue

It's called orange? interesting.. Lol ill probably just trade for whatever color I don't have
  • Oh I don't know what the color is called. I just saw the color of it. I'll let you know when I get back to my computer!
  • HAPPY 10th Anniversary!  SO MUCH fun stuff released today, I can't wait to catch up with all the new events and items!  I hope everyone is having a blast!  Congraultions VFK on your 10th Anniversary!  Thank you @VFK_MINTIE and @VFK_ENIGMA for 10 YEARS of developing!  @VFK_VINTAGE, @VFK_SKY, and @VFK_CACTUS for 10 Years of Moderating and @VFK_NITRO for 10 YEARS OF CODING!!!  We would not have our awesome game without you! 
  • Holly said:

Oh I don't know what the color is called. I just saw the color of it. I'll let you know when I get back to my computer!

Ooh, ok, thanks!
  • Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 11.03.48 AM

anyone know where people are getting these cake hats? I attended the closing anniversary party but I didn't get one
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 11.03.48 AM

anyone know where people are getting these cake hats? I attended the closing anniversary party but I didn't get one
    I believe you would have to request a staff to make you one. We can probably request them within these days during night parties, not just specifically at the Stonehenge party but not entirely sure.

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GiftPrincess said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 11.03.48 AM

I believe you would have to request a staff to make you one. We can probably request them within these days during night parties, not just specifically at the Stonehenge party but not entirely sure.
    You are right! It's a balloon hat. I'm kind of sad, I wish it was permanent :(
  • edited May 2018
    Rhodopis said:

who's idea was the flying toaster?

I dont know but it brings back some memories from my old computer's "After Dark" screen savers.  They had flying toasters just like these.  It's funny cause they last one I remember getting was the After Dark 10th Anniversary Edition.
  • Happy 10th VFK! :) Everything looks wonderful and sounds fun! :)
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • I had a quick peek of the Anniversary ball today! WOOT!

Anniversary BALL
    Anniversary BALL1

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited June 2018
    0mood0 Pegasus furnitures
    0mood0 Pegasus furnitures1

“Be winged. Be the father of all flying horses," roared Aslan in a voice that shook the ground. "Your name is Fledge."
    The horse shied, just as it might have shied in the old, miserable days when it pulled a hansom. Then it roared. It strained its neck back as if there were a fly biting its shoulders and it wanted to scratch them. And then, just as the beasts had burst out of the earth, there burst out from the shoulders of Fledge wings that spread and grew, larger than eagles', larger than swans', larger than angels' wings in church windows. The feathers shone chestnut color and copper color. He gave a great sweep with them and leapt into the air. Twenty feet above Aslan and Digory he snorted, neighed, and curvetted. Then, after circling once round them, he dropped to the earth, all four hoofs together, looking awkward and surprised, but extremely pleased.
    "Is it good, Fledge?" said Aslan.
    "It is very good, Aslan," said Fledge.”

C.S. Lewis,

The Magician's Nephew

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Awesome pictures and excerpt @GiftPrincess :)  Sorry I have not been posting a lot… love all the fun releases.  I LOVE the tropical furniture that came out and other new furniture.. I want to decorate :)
  • millsfan said:

Awesome pictures and excerpt @GiftPrincess :)  Sorry I have not been posting a lot… love all the fun releases.  I LOVE the tropical furniture that came out and other new furniture.. I want to decorate :)

Tropical furniture still remains my favorite then the fairy furnitures. All these buy-ables are setting the standards high and I'm loving it that we can access them anytime!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • LOST WORLD LAST BUNDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More, tomorrow! :)

THAT DINO SKELETON THO! :D

Lost World 4th 1
    Lost World 4th 2
    Lost World 4th 3
    Lost World 4th 4
    Lost World 4th 5
    Lost World 4th 6

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Wooot Love the bundle!! 
  • Hi @GiftPrincess  The final dino bundle looks amazing!!! The dinosaur hat is totally awesome, and that t-rex statue is massive!! Well done VFK.  I'd say the bundles are an amazing value.  A normal 1 month membership cost $9.99, and for a few extra dollars we got an entire month of awesome additional content.  The 10th Anniversary bundles really had a lot of cool furniture, clothing, and fx to use.  I'd totally love a sequel to the first prehistoric month we had once… maybe prehistoric week if a themed month is overwhelming to VFK. 
  • Dino has a bonus bundle tonight :)

• what do you guys think will be coming in bundle #4 part 2?
    cutelina
  • millsfan said:

Hi @GiftPrincess  The final dino bundle looks amazing!!! The dinosaur hat is totally awesome, and that t-rex statue is massive!! Well done VFK.  I'd say the bundles are an amazing value.  A normal 1 month membership cost $9.99, and for a few extra dollars we got an entire month of awesome additional content.  The 10th Anniversary bundles really had a lot of cool furniture, clothing, and fx to use.  I'd totally love a sequel to the first prehistoric month we had once… maybe prehistoric week if a themed month is overwhelming to VFK. 

I'm quite surprised and when I saw the part where it says to look out for part 2 on June 19th, I was like, There's more? Ooo, getting interesting. I think Lost World is definitely on the run to be the best anniversary membership for this year. I'm saying this because the anniversary antique matches them too. Butterfly has clothes pinned down as its most content along with fairy gears, then Pegasus has equal amounts of epic furniture plus Pegasus fairy crystals that I adore, wow. Also extra pin. Lost World resonates more on the furni side and I understand that since it wants to stay true to its theme -- excursions, expedition and explorer wise. I can't imagine bringing so many clothes to an archeological/paleontological sites in real life. LOL!

Overall, cost wise they are indeed an amazing value with the added choice of mounts as pets so we don't have to buy additional pets that normally costs 4,000 plus gold stamps. So we either can progress or keep them as babies. It's a different tactic than last year and its a nice twist. With the anniversary ponies around, I'm glad I have extra gold stamps for those as well.

With that said, I'm for a prehistoric week/month and looking forward for more giant skeletons. I'm sure museum builders are freaking out right now. LOL!

:)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • cute_lina said:

what do you guys think will be coming in bundle #4 part 2?

There could be clothes as well as more dino skeletons... WOOT! :D WOOT WOOT WOOT

That's my best guess!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited June 2018
    I am hoping for a Pterodactyl statue in the last Lost World bundle (big like the T-rex) but not a skeleton… we never had a normal statue (only bone states) so I think it would be cool.  The bundles really area good value… 1 month membership plus 4 weeks of awesome stuff to play with.  The lost world bundle looks really cool, I definitely want to buy it.  I really like all the fairy wings and clothing the bundles have given too, its really cool to have more customizations for fairy.  The lost world bundle has a boat load of awesome furniture, and the latest bundle gave a really cool hat :O
  • Prediction came true... Last of the very last!

Thank you staff for all your hard work! :)

Lost World 4th 7
    Lost World 4th 8
    Lost World 4th 9
    Lost World 4th 10

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I loveeee the new outfits & new dino! Thank you so much staff!

• Lost World -- All Bundle Prizes

Lost World

Overview... :) Love it!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

Lost World -- All Bundle Prizes

Lost World

That image truly captures the great value of the dino bundle.. what a great collection of items in addition to the 1 month of member benefits.  AWESOME!!!  Here's to hoping we could see more dinosaur bundles eventually.  I would love a prehistoric week or month too!!!

What dinosaur mounts would you all like to see?  I'd like -
    T-rex
    Pterodactyl
    Triceratops 

• millsfan said:

GiftPrincess said:

Lost World -- All Bundle Prizes

Lost World

That image truly captures the great value of the dino bundle.. what a great collection of items in addition to the 1 month of member benefits.  AWESOME!!!  Here's to hoping we could see more dinosaur bundles eventually.  I would love a prehistoric week or month too!!!

What dinosaur mounts would you all like to see?  I'd like -
    T-rex
    Pterodactyl
    Triceratops 

Brachiosaurus will be too big but I would like to see a non-frozen version of it. So far we only have the frozen one. Which also I'm still looking for.

I wonder though if they will scatter some fossil prizes anywhere. So we can really start collecting them. :)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Eek! Look... They made your modern waterfall request!!!!

Screenshot_20180725-214046~2
    Screenshot_20180725-220608~2

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Yay I love the glass waterfall :)
  • @angelwaterfairy

I can't find the other one and I think staff closed it.

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve