Space Trader Items to Exchange GOLD&SILVER

Hi VFK,

Please consider giving us the opportunity to trade in our extra Gold and Silver for a limited time when Solar System - Pluto is released. When Space Traders came out many of us traded hundreds barrels into the exchange (getting nothing rare) and I noticed the prizes have been changed and balanced a bit more since then. There is no way to get Pluto without a substantial amount of barrels which many of us don't have anymore. 

Even if you just allow us to exchange gold/silver for a limited time that would be amazing! Otherwise would it be possible to release barrels as a special prize from space games/Miss solaria for a limited time. Please and thank you.

Sincerely,

Ace

32cb878a

Comments

• I agree this would be amazing! Ive completely run out of barrels since the release of the space trader. Now seeing that pluto is being released and ive only gotten one barrel since last weekend I'm losing hope in finishing the collection.
  • Totally agree, we need to be able to exchange more than just the barrels. I went through ~300 barrels during the first day and now barely get any barrels in missions :(

• What and where is the space trader???

Patticakes
  • You can get there from the galactic trading post, here is a picture:

SpaceTrader
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • Nevermind.  I asked in game and was told where to find it.

Patticakes
  • I have high hopes that we will just have to go in and say please, please, and thank you for pluto tonight.
  • Well said and I absolutely agree @Aceboy_Alex, we have all but exhausted the supply of barrells, and this will make it darn near impossible to get, especially since we ALL will need it to get the 10 solar system items we need. 

Let's hope VFK makes the gold/silver puts of pirate gold useable in the spacer traders to get the pluto planet, or make it a AI that we can say please, please, thank you to....

Either way, VFK hear our cries.....and help the players out.
  • If it's taking barrels, I just hope it's easy to get since most of us only have 10 + or more barrels. I don't have more than 20 barrels to exchange. Having hundreds of barrels is nearly impossible for me. I would also like that, the "please & thank you" method or maybe place it in the maze again. Just a thought.

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question