Game loading issues

I've been having tons of loading issues the last few days in the browser while on vfk. I'll be heading into a room and the screen doesn't load and end up having to refresh repeatedly. Is anyone else having this issue and what can I do to solve it? 
dazzlej signature02

Comments

• I don't know what causes that but it's also safe to say to check your flash player timely. I had that happen before to me and it would be resolved later on after some hours.

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • I reinstalled flash and it seemed to help.. however now while on ea I can't click any of the buttons including the menu button except for my friends list as well as the text box on the bottom of the screen is gone.. not sure what's going on but I need ea for the building contest later..so hoping it will be fixed soon..
    dazzlej signature02
  • You know what. I'm having sam problem with a clone. When I click things that should pop up like friend list or even the space bottle mission, nothing is happening. I had to switch browsers or websites. EA is working fine for me I think however I haven't used the desktop client for sometime this week. VFK browser works well for me rather than EA browser.

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • dazzlej said:

I reinstalled flash and it seemed to help.. however now while on ea I can't click any of the buttons including the menu button except for my friends list as well as the text box on the bottom of the screen is gone.. not sure what's going on but I need ea for the building contest later..so hoping it will be fixed soon..

This has happened to me. I had to completely re-install EA and let the game load up. I waited a few minutes before clicking anything.

• edited April 2018
    I.Am.Chalk said:

dazzlej said:

I reinstalled flash and it seemed to help.. however now while on ea I can't click any of the buttons including the menu button except for my friends list as well as the text box on the bottom of the screen is gone.. not sure what's going on but I need ea for the building contest later..so hoping it will be fixed soon..

This has happened to me. I had to completely re-install EA and let the game load up. I waited a few minutes before clicking anything.

I was able to open everything after I reinstalled it.. however now the I doesn't work..

Edit: it's doing the same thing in the browser.. can't see enter room, and title of room, or description is not showing up

Edit 2: just got a pop up from staff saying they are aware of it.
    dazzlej signature02