MYSTERIOUS SPACE BOTTLES

Hi VFK Staff/Developers,

Please consider giving us other ways to earn Mysterious Space Bottles during Space month! 

Here are some additional ways to earn Mysterious Space Bottles. 
- ALL Space Games will award Mysterious Space Bottles Randomly. 
- Miss Solaria will award the Mysterious Space Bottle to the occasional visitor. 
- Crossword/Word Search/Suduko Puzzles will award the Mysterious Space Bottles Randomly. 
- Victorian Mazes will award the Mysterious Space Bottles Randomly.
- Allow Paying GOLD STAMP Members to purchase Bottles/Start Journies without bottles.

Please consider implementing this as it would be make starting journies more fun and a lot easier!

Sincerely,

Aceboy_Alex

32cb878a

Comments

• Do all space games NOT give bottles?  I thought they do? Is it only space pirates? If so, I think all space games should give bottles. 
  • Only Space Pirates and it is quite random. One could play many games with a couple of clones and never get one bottle and others can get a bunch in only a few games. 

32cb878a
  • Aceboy_Alex said:

Only Space Pirates and it is quite random. One could play many games with a couple of clones and never get one bottle and others can get a bunch in only a few games. 

I think it's cool if something is somewhat difficult to acquire because it makes you want to play more, but I do think that all three space games should allow players to randomly find a mysterious space bottle.  

Im not sure if I think random activities outside of space age should give space bottles, and I was not sure if a pay to win type of thing (use gold stamps to buy space bottles) would be okay, but now that I think of it... it would not be a big deal to sell them for stamps (only if they are not super cheap to the point where people don't even have to play games to earn them).  Online games always need benefits for members that pay and having mysterious space bottles for a lot of gold stamps per bottle would not be too bad.  Perhaps this new feature could be added if they update the Galactic Trading Post. Thank you for posting about the bottles though, I was not aware the other two games did not give them.
  • I agree to all, its always a pain for me to get bottles. I rarely ever try because the odds are always against me.

• I.Am.Chalk said:

I agree to all, its always a pain for me to get bottles. I rarely ever try because the odds are always against me.

They should let all space mini games AT LEAST get bottles… it makes it more fun; letting people buy them for an expensive amount of gold stamps in the Galactic Trading Post would be a good idea (they can't be accessible too easily though so they should be expensive, but still be possible to buy if you are willing to use saved stamps). 

• millsfan said:

I.Am.Chalk said:

I agree to all, its always a pain for me to get bottles. I rarely ever try because the odds are always against me.

They should let all space mini games AT LEAST get bottles… it makes it more fun; letting people buy them for an expensive amount of gold stamps in the Galactic Trading Post would be a good idea (they can't be accessible too easily though so they should be expensive, but still be possible to buy if you are willing to use saved stamps). 

I am glad to see you agree about Gold Stamps but I am thinking that Gold Stamps would be able to Commission A Mission without having to necessarily get a bottle. People would still need to earn bottles for clones to do missions, but at least paying MAIN Members (or whoever pays for clones) would be able to spend 500 Stamps to commission a journey without a bottle. Thus it would not stop people from necessarily trying to earn bottles.

Ace

32cb878a
  • edited April 2018
    Aceboy_Alex said:

millsfan said:

I.Am.Chalk said:

I am glad to see you agree about Gold Stamps but I am thinking that Gold Stamps would be able to Commission A Mission without having to necessarily get a bottle. People would still need to earn bottles for clones to do missions, but at least paying MAIN Members (or whoever pays for clones) would be able to spend 500 Stamps to commission a journey without a bottle. Thus it would not stop people from necessarily trying to earn bottles.

Ace
    I actually really like this idea @aceboy_alex! However, just the other day I was in a room where people were throwing a fit because VFK were making "so many things" gold stamps and some things cost more than a one month membership.  I personally love the idea of having some things which you can't get except if you have a lot of stamps.  Someone who has a continuous membership should get the benefit of being able to get things others can't.  But it was really hard with so many pushing back on me

anyway... o.o Like the idea lol

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• I like the gold stamp idea as well!!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • I would not mind gold stamps being involved. Maybe a bottle that minimizes risk on missions - ex no stops.. a 'protection cloak' around your ship. 
  • MaroonTealFlower said:

I would not mind gold stamps being involved. Maybe a bottle that minimizes risk on missions - ex no stops.. a 'protection cloak' around your ship. 

Yes.... In Galactic Trading Post, they could have a gold stamp purchase available - maybe 500 stamps - to purchase a shield, good for one mission, perhaps available to purchase once per week or every other week? Non  tradeable.