Backwards Caps!

I think backwards caps would be a cute fun host hunt idea! Here are a few pictures of what they could possibly look like: Idea 1
Idea 2
idea 3
Signature

Comments

• IDK WHY THE GREY IS SO BIG SO DONT ASK
    Signature
  • Superbowl host prize maybe?

• @I.Am.Chalk That would be cool!
    Signature
  • edited December 2017
    Yea I would love this! I love this style and I am already ahead of the game :) I suggested a backwards baseball cap as a summer host hunt prize, but they never did it lol.  Lets keep suggesting :P!  I vote for a blue backwards cap host hunt

I now will recommend to the design team… (Hi @VFK_MINTIE) please  take the referee hat we have in vfk now (a simple white baseball hat), flip it backwards, If we choose a color, I say make it BLUE, to finish it off, maybe slap a black or white VFK logo on it, and BAM a new exciting host hat!  
  • @millsfan LETS GET THIS PARTY GOING!!!!!!!!!1 WE NEED TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN SOON COME LOOK HERE @VFK_Mintie WE HAVE AN AMAZING IDEA YOU DONT WANT TO MISS
    Signature
  • i vote for the white backward flip hat please! lol.

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• @waterfallglow I think white would look great!
    Signature
  • edited December 2017
    Id LOVE Blue backwards baseball hat, white would be cool too.  If I had to give my suggestion, it would be a Navy Blue baseball hat with a vfk logo on it.  That would be the coolest hat design in my opinion...but thats because I love blue!  
  • @millsfan My favorite color is blue and I live your idea! The hat would look awesome in multi colors, maybe they can do different HOST events for each color hat! Maybe one hat and one hunt for that hat?!
    Signature
  • I would much prefer the flip hat in white or black to match other colors :) but the idea in general is exciting
  • edited December 2017
    Perpetual_Fighter said:

I would much prefer the flip hat in white or black to match other colors :) but the idea in general is exciting

Definitely would like the hat in either of these colors! : ) Perhaps black hat with vfk log white? Or White hat with black vfk logo
  • Add this to deviled please!!! Would love a backwards baseball hat! Somewhat similar to the Alvin and chipmunk hat because it’s cute but would be a lot cuter backwards!
  • If VFK is making this, please don't make it look flat on the head. :) WOOT! Would love a VFK color backwards hat!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question