-- Post Closed --

edited December 2018 in VFK Trading Post
I decided to stop collecting quite a few things, thus my trading thread is about to get crazy & super unorganized, I apologize in advance lol. Prepare your eyes!

My in search ofs (found at the bottom of this post) are cut and dry; I am looking for multiples of pretty much everything pictured (some more than others). Depending on the item you have for trade, I am willing to over offer or make a trade regardless of value differences... just depends on what you have and want :) If there's something you really like, but don't have anything in my posts please send me a private miss clue message (or in game message) so we can discuss other options... I am more than willing to work something out... I definitely need to move some of this stuff out of my inventory and storage.

FURNITURE:
Spoiler:

CLOTHING:
Spoiler:

C1
C2
C3
C4

PINS / FX:
Spoiler:

P1

LOOKING FOR:
-Teacup Hats
 VFK Furni Wants 
ClothingVFK Pin WantsVFK Magic Wants

Comments

• edited December 2017
    I'm interested in all the HOST Animal Chairs and the 2010 Judging Garden Tools plus the HOST Wheelbarrow, I don't see your wants yet, so I'm just putting in this request before someone else does lol 
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • Blossomflower said:

I'm interested in all the HOST Animal Chairs and the 2010 Judging Garden Tools plus the HOST Wheelbarrow, I don't see your wants yet, so I'm just putting in this request before someone else does lol 

@Blossomflower oops! Just added my wants :)

• ** 550+ CLOTHING ITEMS ADDED **

• ** PINS & MAGIC ADDED **

• Can I have all your survival stuff? And what do you want for it?
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • echo_panda said:

Can I have all your survival stuff? And what do you want for it?

Certainly, do you have anything from the pictures under "Looking for:"? If not I can list credit prices :)

• I like crossword glasses and angel top from your wants I have antique bus, white cottage, and ultimate survival pin lmk if you would like me to add and what else you are needing!
    Signature
  • Interested in the Harlequin Jacket, Princess Starlina Wand, the Detective Glasses (the Velma ones), and the Strawberry Blonde Mountain Rider Hair. I have the Christmas 2017 Word Search lamp, Founders Pin, 1 Year Pin, Haunted Melody Pin, and the Ultimate Survival Pin. LMK what you are willing to trade for what. Thanks!
    bork_bork_motherfucker
  • SillyTurtle said:

I like crossword glasses and angel top from your wants I have antique bus, white cottage, and ultimate survival pin lmk if you would like me to add and what else you are needing!

I can do all for all :) LMK
    SillyCeliac said:

Interested in the Harlequin Jacket, Princess Starlina Wand, the Detective Glasses (the Velma ones), and the Strawberry Blonde Mountain Rider Hair. I have the Christmas 2017 Word Search lamp, Founders Pin, 1 Year Pin, Haunted Melody Pin, and the Ultimate Survival Pin. LMK what you are willing to trade for what. Thanks!

I can do all for all :) LMK

• Okay ill trade you when I am on! Ill most likely be in the trade room
    Signature
  • Would you consider an ice plus firework pin for your lotus lamp? It is the last lamp I need for my collection! (to my knowledge) p.s. thanks again for the gift you sent earlier!
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

Would you consider an ice plus firework pin for your lotus lamp? It is the last lamp I need for my collection! (to my knowledge) p.s. thanks again for the gift you sent earlier!

Sure, Im in top trades :) No problem, merry christmas

• Hey! In response to my post, I'm interested in your: 
    • Purple Pineapple
    • Spiral hedge (maze prize)
    • Host sleigh
    • Ice swan
    • purple pineapple
    • red flickering pumpkin

I'm not really back into the whole value thing yet, so... ya know lol