Antique Carry Broom
    Set of Antique Hair

• Can you post a pic of all the items together? :o
  • ThunderLightning said:

what do  u value:

Antique Witch Hat
    Antique Carry Broom
    Set of Antique Hair

Unfortunately I'm not looking to break up the set however I value them at...
    Hat 1 ice
    Broom 1/2 ice
    Set of Hair 3 ice
    CandyCars said:

Can you post a pic of all the items together? :o

I sure can, give me a few minutes to set it up

• antique

I actually totally forgot I had made a file of antiques...so here's everything minus the boy hairs :)

• Wow 51 Antiques!

That's a great collection of screenshots!  I never thought of creating a folder with all the items in it, that's a great idea!
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • Blossomflower said:

Wow 51 Antiques!

That's a great collection of screenshots!  I never thought of creating a folder with all the items in it, that's a great idea!
    I was going to make a miss clue wiki page about the Antique shop...but since the original Wiki Page is returning I am going to hold off & add it there.

• I really want to offer on everything but I don't think I have enough rare for that lol!  Is it okay to offer on a partial collection?
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• iStella said:

I really want to offer on everything but I don't think I have enough rare for that lol!  Is it okay to offer on a partial collection?

Possibly! Go ahead & post /or/ private message your offer :)

• Gosh I really don't know what to offer on this lol, I would have to think it would be worth at least 4 to 5 Q magic
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • edited October 2017
    I'd like to offer on all the gold stamp items, the chess table and chair, and the tiger poster (9 items) here is my offer:

2x Autumn Leaf Collection - Crate
    2x Autumn Leaf Collection - Basket
    Frog hat
    2 star love struck blue
    2x Ice Swan Sculpture
    1x Golden Lamby Award
    Full Raggedy Andy outfit with gloves and face paint

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Also I see you are looking for antiques in your other posts, does that mean you are just collecting or you've traded your antiques and are missing some from your collection?

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • MistyMew said:

I'd like to offer on all the gold stamp items, the chess table and chair, and the tiger poster (9 items) here is my offer:

2x Autumn Leaf Collection - Crate
    2x Autumn Leaf Collection - Basket
    Frog hat
    2 star love struck blue
    2x Ice Swan Sculpture
    1x Golden Lamby Award
    Full Raggedy Andy outfit with gloves and face paint
    Let me make sure I still have all these items, Ill send you a PM on Missclue. If so, I can do this trade :)
    MistyMew said:

Also I see you are looking for antiques in your other posts, does that mean you are just collecting or you've traded your antiques and are missing some from your collection?

I added them just in case I trade all my antiques, then I have a back up! lol :)