Game Suggestions

*Make Blitz computer tradable
*Organize Gold Stamp catelog better by adding tabs, table of contents (click and brings to page), or book for clothing...furni...etc.
*Uncombine FX button...Ive always wished you could change it back...I definitely regret combining some FX
*Items stack in storage bins (like inventory & trade)
*As always, art tab! Players make art (maybe through tab? Or crafting room?), gets approved by staff, turned into item (item found under tab?)
*Info button on items contains date released, date retired, how it was handed out (host, quest, etc) and if it does anything special due to phrases or rotations.
*Letter next to each item in inventory for what it came from. H = host, Q = quest, M = maze, etc (Buyables get no letter)
*Make the moonlight beach contest room tradable.
*Different room for every competition...keeps the numbers of each room limited and more hard to get since we can trade them now.
*Allow girls to wear blue valentine again!!! We could only wear it for 2 days and then it got taken away...yet we can still wear blue hippo & koala.

I will definitely be adding more!

Comments

• I have also suggested alot of these! The art tab, letter next to each item and info button are probably the top wants for me. With competition rooms, I think they should change it every other competition just to give people another chance at getting it if they didn't the first time.
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • edited September 2017
    I approve with all of these except for the info part on the "does anything special" because I think figuring stuff like that by yourself is cooler than an info button telling you. It's little secrets you find on your own that are special. If the info button tells you, kind of kills that special feel to it. However, I do agree with info button talking about date released and how it was received etc. that is useful. But it would be tons of work for vfk to do, I think. Cause there's SO many vfk items. But why is there an info button if it's not put to use? I'd also like to add here, that vfk should definitely make the moonlit beach rooms tradable because I've heard of players having 8+ of those rooms because of vfk repeating them as prizes. Which honestly, would drive me nuts to have 8 of something and not be able to trade. Plus I want a room myself lol. I definitely agree on the Sunken ship room NOT being repeated as a prize. It takes away from the value, messes up the trade system a bit, and makes the room far less special. I'd feel not so special about winning mine anymore, seeing as it got repeated as a prize if this were to happen.
  • I really like all these ideas except for the room.. It saddened me so much when they changed the Moonlit room as I had worked so hard to get that and never did.. So now that its changed to this new room and I didn't win it only makes me want to put in my all for the next competition to win it.. I simply don't have sky high offers to trade for just a room.. I guess I might understand changing it but like change it every year so we may have better chances at getting it..

~Eleanor~
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • I agree with all of these especially the gold stamps one. How oes the moonlit room look like..?

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • These are really great suggestions!
    ColourzRNice2
  • @SportyChic i think this is the moonlight room, not sure though

Untitled

tenor
  • great suggestions!! and that is such a pretty room thanks for providing a picture squid :)

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • Pls make the Sydney High Rise Apartment and Moonlit Room tradable!
  • I love the art tab idea! I also agree with @Perpetual_Fighter on the Sydney apartment being trade able! I've been wanting that room for so long! Maybe we should get a re release for it!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

I love the art tab idea! I also agree with @Perpetual_Fighter on the Sydney apartment being trade able! I've been wanting that room for so long! Maybe we should get a re release for it!

I support that idea! If vfk had a membership bundle with that room, I'd totally purchase it :)
  • Have you ever thought about uploading the Nancy Drew series?
  • Princess_Polkadot said:

Have you ever thought about uploading the Nancy Drew series?

They hail from a totally different company. 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question